Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
    Completely irrelevant.

Duke has a great basketball team, shouldn't they be good at football?
    Duke is slowly progressing Football though.

Comment

Thaddeus Lewis is pretty good for Duke

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
        Completely irrelevant.

Duke has a great basketball team, shouldn't they be good at football?
        It's a process there slowly building up. You don't become a powerhouse over night.

Comment

I would like Baltimore County Community College to get a football team because im thinkin about goin here soon and if they had a team id like to be on it...

Comment

Originally posted by trkaline View Post
            I would like Baltimore County Community College to get a football team because im thinkin about goin here soon and if they had a team id like to be on it...
            Same reason I want George Mason to get one, but ive got 3 years until I go to college

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
              Same reason I want George Mason to get one, but ive got 3 years until I go to college
              Well thats three years to rally for one...im goin in like 2 months... I wish i played football in HS but I got more into drinkin and fightin...

Comment

CSUMB and Chico state

Cal state university monterey bay would be great because the school is on the verge of quadrupling in size, its a beautiful area that would be enticing to recruits and as said before monterey county football is very big in california. CCS is probably top 3 or 4 highschool divisions in all of California. Palo Alto who lost the medium school state playoffs is from ccs and so is palma who tied De La Salle right after Bellvue beat them.

Another university that would be good is chico state university. Butte Community college (in chico) is in the top of california JC football year in and year out.

Comment

Originally posted by trkaline View Post
                  Well thats three years to rally for one...im goin in like 2 months... I wish i played football in HS but I got more into drinkin and fightin...
                  So you were just gonna walk-on?
                  They probably have some NAIA team or something like that

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information