Colleges you wanna see get teams

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colleges you wanna see get teams

What colleges w/o NCAA football teams do you want to see get one. FIrst of all, im happy Old Domminion is getting one, and I'd be pretty happy to see George Mason get one, but I doubt it

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

I'm not sure.

But Arkansas State has awesome uniforms. They deserve to be a better program.

Virginia Tech.
    ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

I think long beach state has enough national exposure now to deserve a team.

plus, think of the long beach poly-long beach state connection, although, teams like USC, UCLA and CAL might be upset about losing recruits.
      Last edited by soybean; 07-28-2007, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Hampton and Cal-Poly seem to always have big time prospects so probably one of those two teams.

Comment

Cal State University of Monterey Bay..

HUGE Football county in Monterey. If they would have started a team 50 years ago.. They'd be yearly around the top. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
            pretty happy to see George Mason get one, but I doubt it
            then Jai Lewis could have played ;)

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

Originally posted by CARDIAC CAT 7 View Post
              Hampton and Cal-Poly seem to always have big time prospects so probably one of those two teams.
              Im talking about colleges who dont have one at all

Comment

Definitely St. Johns.

Comment

Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                  Cal State University of Monterey Bay..

HUGE Football county in Monterey. If they would have started a team 50 years ago.. They'd be yearly around the top. ;)
                  LOL, if that's the case, they should all just go to CAL.

Comment

Originally posted by soybean View Post
                    I think long beach state has enough national exposure now to deserve a team.

plus, think of the long beach poly-long beach state connection, although, teams like USC, UCLA and CAL might be upset about losing recruits.
                    Long Beach State used to have football, but they dropped football back in 1992. They played in the old Big West Conference.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                      Definitely St. Johns.
                      St.John's also used to have football, but they dropped the sport back in 2002.

Comment

I have a few ideas. One would be Wisconsin-Green Bay. Green Bay is an area that loves football, and the university is of good size where they could support a D1 or D1AA team. They could get into the Gateway if they went 1AA or possibly the MAC if they went to D1.

Another would be Gonzaga. They are in a region of the country that has alot of football talent, and they could draw kids from California, Oregon, and Washington. They could start out in the Big Sky in D1-AA, and then look to move up to the WAC or MWC if they went to D1.

Comment

Originally posted by GoinDeepWithCJ View Post
                          I have a few ideas. One would be Wisconsin-Green Bay. Green Bay is an area that loves football, and the university is of good size where they could support a D1 or D1AA team. They could get into the Gateway if they went 1AA or possibly the MAC if they went to D1.

Another would be Gonzaga. They are in a region of the country that has alot of football talent, and they could draw kids from California, Oregon, and Washington. They could start out in the Big Sky in D1-AA, and then look to move up to the WAC or MWC if they went to D1.
                          Why start them on such a high level

Comment

DeVry University needs to be D1 ASAP.

Comment

Pepperdine

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information