Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which USC Freshman RB will make the biggest impact?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
    I agree, but he's got great moves and agility which will work for him. I mean, you don't average 15 ypc in HS and 30 ypcatch unless you're doing something right, HS or not.
    Against the top talent in the south...

Comment

Originally posted by elway777 View Post
      Against the top talent in the south...
      It wasn't the top talent in the south.. Unless you're referring to the Hoover game alone. The 2A division in Louisiana is pretty lackluster.

No doubt JC is a great program though.

rainbeaukid

Comment

Wow...this is funny. Made a new thread about USC when USC has it's own thread and USC is the only school with its own. I thought it was funny. I don't know about everybody else.

Comment

Originally posted by kalbears13 View Post
          Wow...this is funny. Made a new thread about USC when USC has it's own thread and USC is the only school with its own. I thought it was funny. I don't know about everybody else.
          nope, nobody agrees with you.

p.s. there's a 07 Miami hurricanes thread with more pages than the SC one.

Comment

Originally posted by RedLionAle View Post
            A better question would be 'Which USC frshman RB will transfer first?'
            Probably Green. Whomever said it before was right, Green would have been a star within a year or two if he came to PSU, and instead he chose USC and riding the pine for two years until he realizes he wont play and then transfers to some small school.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information