Dayne Crist

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dayne Crist

Can anyone explain to me why he chose to go to Notre Dame? I mean I think hes a solid prospect, but I hope hes aware that he will be 2nd to Jimmy Clausen until Clausen absolutley unravels. I thought this kind of a weird decision. Any explanation?

Can Clausen throw a pass in-game before everyone proclaims him the second coming?

The last guy who went to Notre Dame who played QB and had this much hype didn't pan out as well as originally thought. He could go on Regis & Kathy Lee to throw passes, but not as well during games.

Comment

Originally posted by bwillie26 View Post
      Can Clausen throw a pass in-game before everyone proclaims him the second coming?

The last guy who went to Notre Dame who played QB and had this much hype didn't pan out as well as originally thought. He could go on Regis & Kathy Lee to throw passes, but not as well during games.
      I beg to differ that point about Quinn. All im saying is that he could be as far back as 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
        Can anyone explain to me why he chose to go to Notre Dame? I mean I think hes a solid prospect, but I hope hes aware that he will be 2nd to Jimmy Clausen until Clausen absolutley unravels. I thought this kind of a weird decision. Any explanation?
        What makes you think Crist is anything more than backup material? His film isn't that impressive...
        I'm a state.

Comment

Crist has got the a rocket arm, but is pretty precise with his throws as well. Crist figures that Claussen will leave after his Junior year, giving him two seasons to play under Charlie Weiss in Notre Dame. The offense fits his style much more than a spread or WCO.

Originally posted by Halsey
          I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan View Post
            What makes you think Crist is anything more than backup material? His film isn't that impressive...
            Well, he was at the Elite 11 camp, and had offers from ND, LSU and USC as his top 3.

Comment

I beg to differ that point about Quinn. All im saying is that he could be as far back as 3rd.
              I'm not even talking about Quinn. Brady Quinn was nowhere near as touted as Clausen. Nowhere near as touted as Ron Powlus (the QB I was referring to in the first place), either.

Comment

I'm not even talking about Quinn. Brady Quinn was nowhere near as touted as Clausen. Nowhere near as touted as Ron Powlus (the QB I was referring to in the first place), either.
                O, ok. Because Quinn went on Regis and Kelly and threw a ball there as well.

Comment

^

Notice I said Regis & Kathy Lee. Going a little bit back in the day on you. ;)

Comment

^

Notice I said Regis & Kathy Lee. Going a little bit back in the day on you. ;)
                    Got a little ahead of myself there. lol. I just saw Regis and thought immediately that you were talking about Quinn. lol.

Comment

I hope Crist beats out Clausen

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs

Comment

Originally posted by jbeans187 View Post
                        I hope Crist beats up Clausen
                        that's much better...

Comment

Originally posted by soybean View Post
                          that's much better...
                          Nice, either one is good for me

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs

Comment

crist is a ****** man-child. he torched us twice although we still beat him once

Comment

Dayne Crist is all you ask for in a QB, hes got all the mental tools, and definitely all the physical ones as well. But hes still young and being groomed for the QB position for a couple of years behind some one as knowledgeable Jimmy Clausen will only help. Besides I have a feeling if all goes well for Jimmy he might declare for the draft early and Crist could start by his red shirt sophomore year.
                              Chinese Democracy starts on November 23rd 2008!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information