No announcement yet.

2003 Miami vs. 2007 USC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sam Baker is pretty much a lock for a 1st ROund Pick. He's been great for us and he's pretty much the best OL for the 08 Class.

Terrell Thomas I can see going into the 1st Round may'be 2nd.

If Patrick Turner comes out I think he may'be Drafted in the first because this class of WRs aren't really big time like last year.

Sedrick Ellis should be 1st Round he has the size and speed for a DT.

Keith Rivers will also probably be in the 1st because he's pretty much the best OLB in College right now.

Lo Jack is on the bubble because of that bad year he had coming off his good Soph. Season.

Fred Davis is pretty much the best at his Position, but considering he is a TE it will be tough for him to get Drafted in the first round.

John David Booty may'be a 1st Round Draft pick because of the good QBs coming out this year Booty in the 1st seems almost out of reach.

Rey Maualuga still has some learning at MLB he's raw, but great top 3 at his postition and he would be on the bubble in getting Drafted in the 1st RD this year. Next year it should be a lock.

Comment

I think Terrell Thomas will go round 1, he is really overlooked on that talented defense. He has all of the measurables and he is one of the better cover guys in the Pac 10.

Comment

accidental double post...
        Last edited by srv fan; 08-12-2007, 09:37 PM.
        “Some people try to find things in this game that don't exist but football is only two things - blocking and tackling.”

- Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by 22,895 View Post
          Sam Baker is pretty much a lock for a 1st ROund Pick. He's been great for us and he's pretty much the best OL for the 08 Class.

Terrell Thomas I can see going into the 1st Round may'be 2nd.

If Patrick Turner comes out I think he may'be Drafted in the first because this class of WRs aren't really big time like last year.

Sedrick Ellis should be 1st Round he has the size and speed for a DT.

Keith Rivers will also probably be in the 1st because he's pretty much the best OLB in College right now.

Lo Jack is on the bubble because of that bad year he had coming off his good Soph. Season.

Fred Davis is pretty much the best at his Position, but considering he is a TE it will be tough for him to get Drafted in the first round.

John David Booty may'be a 1st Round Draft pick because of the good QBs coming out this year Booty in the 1st seems almost out of reach.

Rey Maualuga still has some learning at MLB he's raw, but great top 3 at his postition and he would be on the bubble in getting Drafted in the 1st RD this year. Next year it should be a lock.
          While you are correct in saying Baker is a lock for the first round (assuming no senioritis or injury), I think Jake Long and Michael Oher would probably dispute your claim of Baker being the best, seeing as both are better prospects at this point.

Besides Baker, Sedrick Ellis and Keith Rivers are the only locks (again, assuming their play doesn't dramatically drop and no injuries). Both should impress at the combine, in addition to whatever regular season performance they put out.

USC is very talented, but they are in no way, shape, or form comparable to '03 Miami's draft class. Sean Taylor and Kellen Winslow are probably the two best prospects ever at their positions, not even mentioning the hype behind DJ Williams (who was widely considered to have been able to play in the NFL straight out of HS) and Vince Wilfork and co. If Baker doesn't have a strong year, there's a very distinct possibility USC won't even have a top ten draft selection.

In other words, no.
          “Some people try to find things in this game that don't exist but football is only two things - blocking and tackling.”

- Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by 22,895 View Post

Pretty big words...
            I'm a state.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information