No announcement yet.

ND DT/DE Suspended Indefinitely

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah...personal experience has to do with it. I grew up in South Bend. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why there's a group of women standing across the street or down the block from the strip clubs and adult bookstores. That area Hand got caught in is a hot spot for the occasional SBPD prostitution raid. Everyone in town knows that, but obviously, Hand didn't.

And I'm a dude. But I've never paid for it, and if I ever decided to, I'm going to Nevada or TJ, not South Michigan Street in South Bend.
    Last edited by JayP; 08-10-2007, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JayP View Post
      Yeah...personal experience has to do with it. I grew up in South Bend. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why there's a group of women standing across the street or down the block from the strip clubs and adult bookstores. That area Hand got caught in is a hot spot for the occasional SBPD prostitution raid. Everyone in town knows that, but obviously, Hand didn't.

And I'm a dude. But I've never paid for it, and if I ever decided to, I'm going to Nevada or TJ, not South Michigan Street in South Bend.
      Haha. Ok. I was kidding.

Comment

Originally posted by VY10 View Post
        Haha. Ok. I was kidding.
        I know....its all good.

Sad thing is, as old as I am, I probably went to school with some of the South Michigan skanks....at least the older ones. You usually don't see any over about 35, although they look WAY older....

Thinking on that, my respect for Hand's taste in women just went down like 50 notches.

Comment

Originally posted by JayP View Post

TJ? Better double wrap it dude!
          The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Borat Sagdiyev View Post
            TJ? Better garbage bag it dude!
            Fixed it for you.

:)

Comment

Originally posted by BUSTKUNTLAWL View Post
              Fixed it for you.

:)
              AHAHAHAHA. Better be safe and do both!
              The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information