Lsu = Wr U?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
    Isn't this contradicting? You put USC at #1 but say they AREN'T successful but churn guys out and turn around and say LSU brings guys out but don't produce?

yeah, since all the LSU guys have been scorching the leagues fields and have huge stats and produce like no other!

oh wait...

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
    don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
      yeah, since all the LSU guys have been scorching the leagues fields and have huge stats and produce like no other!

oh wait...
      I didn't say that.. Don't get it twisted. Listen to what I just said.. He said USC puts guys out but they don't really produce and at the same time leaves LSU off the list for the exact same reason. Before you start becoming a sarcastic smart ass read the post.

Comment

Eric Martin holds several Saints receiving records. He ranks first in receptions with 532, first in touchdowns with 48, and first receiving yards with 7,854. He ranks second behind Joe Horn with most 100-yard receiving games with 18.

NFL Career Stats

* 153 Games

* 553 Receptions

* 8,161 Yards

* 14.8 Avg.

* 49 Touchdowns

Oh and keep your eyes on Devery Henderson this season, after all he did lead the whole league in avg yards per catch.

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information