No announcement yet.

#1 Prospect= Joe Mcknight or Jimmy Clausen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McKnight didn't look that amazing in that video. Great speed, but I don't see Reggie Bush moves. Looks like he can be a better interior runner though.

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

Comment

I think Oglesby would have been top 3 recruit had he not got hurt. I think he has the best chance to go number 1 out of this class.

Comment

i agree, i havent seen real reggie moves from mcknight so i dont know if he just isnt displaying them on the film or if he is just compared to reggie because of his versatility. he seems to be real fast though, kind of reminds me of a versitle adrian peterson almost. not real elusive but is able to just out run everyone on the field
        Fight On USC Trojans!

gamertag: uscfan06

Comment

Originally posted by RWFender1
          no, doubtful soybean because i think he will be like brady quinn...another good QB playing for a lousy team
          i agree because he has all the capabilty to get to the big one but cant win it. He doesn have a good of environment has Mcknight

Comment

Marvin Austin has to be considered

thanks Bengals1690

Comment

mcknight!!!!!!!!! will be a star rb in the nfl too. go usc!

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
              @SirStackAlot707

Comment

as far as mcknight comparing to bush, the reports ive seen have him(mcknight) listed as a 4.4 coming out of highschool which while certainly fast is not atall uncommon for these highschool scouting reports. im pretty sure reggie had a faster time than that coming out of highschool as well as from what ive, better moves

Comment

McKnight's got great speed, no doubt. Maybe not track star speed, but you definitely have to put him in the Bush/Ginn/DJax/Harvin mold.

Comment

see but thats where i disagree, guys like ted ginn jr DO have track speed. also im sitting here watching mcknights highlight tapes and he doesn't look like hes ridiculously fast. fast yes but its highschool ball and he doesn't look like hes on another level speedwise which is what someone like teddginn or reggie bush did look like in highschool

Comment

Could it be that the competition he was facing was just faster, hence making him look slower? Yea, I see your point. He might not be elite fast, but I think he'll be fast enough to be the breakaway threat that USC needs and will flourish with.

And if it's not him, maybe it will be Ronald Johnson. Or both.

Comment

just an FYI. Joe McKnight has ran a 10.4 100m which is certainly good for a 4.3x 40.
                        thats elite speed. Reggie ran 10.3x in the 100m in h.s.

http://www.2theadvocate.com/sports/preps/2887391.html

Comment

i definitly think he will be a great breakaway threat for the trojans, not reggie bush in my eyes, but still damn good

Comment

Comparing McKnight to Reggie Bush is just unfair, eventhough people are going to do it. Bush was a rare college runningback that i put up there with Barry Sanders.

No doubt McKnight is a play-maker, and I hope USC uses him more than they used Reggie. I'd like to see McKnight be a everydown back, and not have to split time with anyone.

Comment

clausen is already 20 years old. i hope he'd be dominating at the high school level

Comment

Originally posted by DoWnThEfiElD
                                Comparing McKnight to Reggie Bush is just unfair, eventhough people are going to do it. Bush was a rare college runningback that i put up there with Barry Sanders.

No doubt McKnight is a play-maker, and I hope USC uses him more than they used Reggie. I'd like to see McKnight be a everydown back, and not have to split time with anyone.
                                CJ Gable, E-Moody, Joe McKnight, Marc Tyler, etc. NOT SPLIT TIME WITH NO ONE? He'll at least share carries with Marc Tyler for 3-4 years.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information