Worst Uni's In College

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ewing View Post
    I do believe Syracuse is wearing the biggest abortion of color and cloth in the history of sports. Whoever designed those needs to be fired.
    Agreed. Orange is my favorite color but that's WAY too much orange for anyone to wear. In general I hate the whole monochromatic color schemes uniforms are taking these days.

Comment

Yes. and watch us get molested by one of the teams we COULDA beat this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Ewing View Post
        I do believe Syracuse is wearing the biggest abortion of color and cloth in the history of sports. Whoever designed those needs to be fired.
        i posted this pic before but i'll gladly do it again to show everyone exactly what you're talking about...

oh god my eyes hurt
        Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Originally posted by mangini for pres View Post
          i posted this pic before but i'll gladly do it again to show everyone exactly what you're talking about...

oh god my eyes hurt
          Did you see the all Orange ones? Those are classics compared to the atrocity that the team was wearing tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
            Did you see the all Orange ones? Those are classics compared to the atrocity that the team was wearing tonight.
            i wasnt going to post them cause i didnt want to make peoples eyes bleed but what the hell

Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

i wasnt going to post them cause i didnt want to make peoples eyes bleed but what the hell

I was watching the game.. you know no one on Washington was like "Where did that guy come from, I didn't see him"..

They look like retards wrapped in caution tape.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                I don't get all the hate on Oregon, I kind of like them. LSU is my vote, those are terrible.
                Oregon has the best Uni's.... hands down.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

Believe it or not I knew a kid who wore Syracuse Orange every day.I mean everyday wether it was his pants or shirt something on him was orange.His backpack was also Orange.And sister wore purple eveyday.
                  "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by Apriori View Post
                    (For the record Fritz Crisler invented the helmet in 1935 while coaching at Princeton and took it to Michigan with him when he went to coach there in 1938. The helmet actually served a practical use, to make flankers more distinguishable to Quarterbacks. Also when Crisler left Princeton switched their helmets back and didn't use the wings again until 1998)
                    Anyways...
                    Never liked U-Delaware jerseys. Almost looks like a U-Michigan practice jersey. Also, it's way too blue.

I never liked Florida's jersey much but I don't think it's clear-cut ugly.

Do you guys remember a few years back when Nike made new jerseys for a few schools? The only ones that come to mind are VT and Florida.

Now that's an ugly Florida jersey.
                    I kinda liked it, for a Florida jersey, I liked it even more when they made that same style for Miami.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

newer version lol

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information