Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike Teel has a funny release.

Comment

hart was awful. please stop comparing the two. Hart had some decent TD numbers but his INT's nd mistakes were through the roof. please watch some RU football for a while before you talk abuot the most recent and current QB. the only other people so far in this thread who prob know what they're talking about are Jug and maybe Jonny.

and teel has always been pushed by Lovelace and Natale
      We ALL bleed scarlet
      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

I don't know what will happen with Teel, but you guys are being way too hard on Ryan Hart. He played on bad teams and had so much pressure thrust upon him. He had good mobility and not as terrible an arm as everyone is saying. I'm still pissed that Schiano played Teel over Hart for a couple games.

Comment

Originally posted by josh07039 View Post
          I don't know what will happen with Teel, but you guys are being way too hard on Ryan Hart. He played on bad teams and had so much pressure thrust upon him. He had good mobility and not as terrible an arm as everyone is saying. I'm still pissed that Schiano played Teel over Hart for a couple games.
          My buddy who didn't even play High School football destroyed Ryan Hart in a throwing accuracy competition two years ago at the ESPN Zone in times square. He wasn't the only one either.

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information