No announcement yet.

what are the usc rbs thinking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I were a D1 caliber athlete I'd go to USC too....the pay is good.

Comment

that would be stupid as hell for the NCAA to take away scholarships. you dont punish someone for being good. instead of trying to think of a way to knock USC down other schools could be thinking of ways to better their programs so they can attract more players
      Fight On USC Trojans!

gamertag: uscfan06

Comment

Originally posted by Space Ghost
        I think they will probably Red Shirt McKnight this year. Marc Tyler *********** up I think.
        how is marc tyler screwin up? he committed to USC before McKnight.
        Tyler is unreal dude, i think hes prolly the best complete back in the whole class. Hes in the endzone like every other time he touches the ball. Like we said earlier in this topic, he could easliy play full back, he catches unbelievebly well for a running back and hes very fast and can run with power.

Comment

probably half won't pan out because they won't put in the work, then some 3 star guy they have will end up being a star.

I don't think people realize how much coaching helps in making it to the NFL. Not like any of these guys are just ready for the NFL, going to a school like USC gives you top notch coaching helping make you ready.

Then not to mention just being a back up at a school like USC gives you an opportunity to get drafted. Look at Matt Cassell whose 2nd string for the Patriots now.

Comment

Coaching is a big part of improving but so is game time experience. Kids like Cassell and Willie Parker are few and far between. A lot of high potential guys won't be good enough initially to make an NFL roster despite there limitless potential.

Comment

Joe McKnight should have gone to LSU.
              The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

Originally posted by TPFKA#1SaintsFan
                Joe McKnight should have gone to LSU.
                But he didnt......sucks huh? decided to go to the school that produces the players like Reggie.....

Comment

mcknight is going to light it up at SC
                  Fight On USC Trojans!

gamertag: uscfan06

Comment

Might be better off going somewhere with less of a stacked backfield. Teams like Louisville, VT and WV are all great programs that these guys would def play and get exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by Zyro_1014 View Post
                      But he didnt......sucks huh? decided to go to the school that produces the players like Reggie.....
                      IDK i mean LSU is pretty stacked too but Mcknight woulda def played more there... Keiland Williams looks like the real deal although most of the guys in their backfield Graduated but they always seem to stack up

Comment

Originally posted by RWFender1 View Post
                        mcknight is going to light it up at SC
                        Oh I don't doubt it. Just make sure he doesn't get caught.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                        Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information