USC: factory for the nfl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RWFender1
    do you guys see chauncey washington really going in the 2nd day? if he keeps going at the pace he did last year i dont know that i see him really having an NFL career but at best case scenario i see a day 3 for him
    day 3? I actually see Washington making the nfl. Maybe round 4 (i could be stretching it though considering Darnell Bing went round 4 even with a good workout) I can see him as a third down back, then it'd be up to himself to move up. I just hope he doesn't steal time for the others this year.

Comment

USC!!!!!!!!!!

lol booty will be atleast a 2nd round pick. if raiders dont go qb this year i could see them taking him since kiffin

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
      @SirStackAlot707

Comment

both Boody and Moody, possibly gable, will be day one picks

Comment

Originally posted by snuff
          Wow! Stacked. They almost have two first round picks! Michigan's roster looks better in the draft than that....
          Yeah how did that roster work out for them in the rose bowl tough guy......there will be more 1st round picks than this guy has listed. Go to some michigan thread *****.

Comment

Originally posted by Zyro_1014
            Wow! Stacked. They almost have two first round picks! Michigan's roster looks better in the draft than that....
            Yeah how did that roster work out for them in the rose bowl tough guy......there will be more 1st round picks than this guy has listed. Go to some michigan thread *****.
            Then were going to Iowa, Ohio, Indiana, Kansas, Penn., Michigan, Wisconsin, Idaho, and Wyoming. WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

Originally posted by elway777
              Originally posted by soybean
              well... his list sucks.

Seriously, about 70% of USC's starting D will play in the NFL.
              Rey Maualuga will be a beast in the NFL.

Comment

i believe i have misphrased the list in a matter that no one sees all the first round picks...these are the first round guys:

sanchez, p.turner, v.hazelton, sam baker, l. jackson, s.ellis, manulaga/cushing...taylor mays

FOR THAT MICHIGAN FAN!

i count 9 here, thats 1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9, and all these 9 guys raped ur little wolfs asses, good luck next year without ur defense

Comment

Originally posted by linebackerU

sanchez, p.turner, v.hazelton, sam baker, l. jackson, s.ellis, manulaga/cushing...taylor mays
                  Let me help you:
                  sanchez (cant beat out a 2nd rounder), p.turner(slow and done nothing), v.hazelton(has yet to play), sam baker(1), l. jackson(no), s.ellis(no), manulaga/cushing(probably/doubtful)...taylor mays(so overrated and soft no.)

I think that adds up to 1.

Comment

well i can gather someone hates USC alot...dont lie u do...and alot of these guys im talking about there potential, liek the ones who havent played yet

Comment

well i can gather someone hates USC alot...dont lie u do...and alot of these guys im talking about there potential, liek the ones who havent played yet
                      Ok lets do Michigan first round picks by your way.

Chad Henne, Terrance Taylor, Mike Hart, Kevin Grady, Ryan Mallet, Brandon Graham, Donovan Warren, Jake Long, Mario Manningham and Steve Schilling.

And no I don't hate USC. I hate stupid people and stupid topics.

Comment

if u hate this topic so much, why u post on it in the first place, plus ur not to smart casue my way was no incoming freshman on the list and o ya...henne is not a first round guy, not a 4th round either, somewhere in the middle, but yes hart, long and manni are firsts

Comment

if u hate this topic so much, why u post on it in the first place, plus ur not to smart casue my way was no incoming freshman on the list and o ya...henne is not a first round guy, not a 4th round either, somewhere in the middle, but yes hart, long and manni are firsts
                          Irony.

Comment

how can you say ryan mallet is a first round pick when he hasnt even taken a single snap at the college level yet? thats a bit presumptuous
                            Fight On USC Trojans!

gamertag: uscfan06

Comment

thats why i didnt put freshman in my lineup, you dont know how theyll react to the college game

Comment

Originally posted by RWFender1
                                how can you say ryan mallet is a first round pick when he hasnt even taken a single snap at the college level yet? thats a bit presumptuous
                                well, it's kind of a double edged sword because we are all proclaiming sanchez to be a consensus overall in a couple years (me included) yet hasnt done anything to justify it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information