No announcement yet.

USC: factory for the nfl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how long did you spend looking all that up?

Comment

About 5 minutes? ESPN has them listed by college.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players

Comment

ah i see.

Comment

Originally posted by superfly
          USC has put 35 current players in the NFL, Florida 37, Michigan 41, Tennessee 43, Ohio St. 46, FSU 47, Miami 52...so not quite.
          Notre Dame also has 35. And are putting quite a bunch in next year. My guess is they have 7 drafted this year as well.

Comment

I only checked the schools that I listed (I wasn't going to look at every single college) so I'm sure there's other schools other than the ones I listed that have put more players in the NFL than USC as well.

Comment

Originally posted by superfly
              USC has put 35 current players in the NFL, Florida 37, Michigan 41, Tennessee 43, Ohio St. 46, FSU 47, Miami 52...so not quite.
              most of the players out of USC have come around recently... thus USC is BECOMING an NFL pipeline... it's still nothing like the Miami teams of the 00s...

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

aren't there a lot of people from ole miss?

Comment

Re: USC: factory for the nfl

Originally posted by linebackerU
                  j.d. booty qb - late round pick/free agent
                  :?:

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

Originally posted by Zyro_1014
                    Originally posted by snuff

sanchez, p.turner, v.hazelton, sam baker, l. jackson, s.ellis, manulaga/cushing...taylor mays
                    Let me help you:
                    sanchez (cant beat out a 2nd rounder), p.turner(slow and done nothing), v.hazelton(has yet to play), sam baker(1), l. jackson(no), s.ellis(no), manulaga/cushing(probably/doubtful)...taylor mays(so overrated and soft no.)

I think that adds up to 1.
                    dude u are rediculous

Sanchez=First rounder and is better than booty- booty is a senior which gets more respect.

Pat Turner= First round- Same height as Jarret and just as fast, and Jarrett is going to be a first round pick right?

Vidal Hazelton= Not sure but clone of Jarrett and Turner

Sam Baker= Definate 1st rounder

L Jackson= Yes hes a first rounder, he will prolly be the best DE in the country next year.

Ellis= 2nd round

Manuluga First round!

Cushing= Possible 1st round

Taylor Mays= Soft? he was a true freshmen playing on a national powerhouse

and since u then put freshmen on ur list here we go tough guy

Everson griffen= Future first round pick and dont say he isnt

Marc Tyler= Future first round pick if he gets to play along with the other 6 potential first round backs we have

Chris Galippo= Future first round pick- best linebacker in the country this year and might possibly start next year.

Joe McKnight= Future first round pick- u remember a guy named Reggie? well this guy is just like him

we got more but ill stop here :D
                    i agree cuhing is definetly a top 25 pick if he declares next year when he switches back to OLB

Comment

Originally posted by gbpackers0065
                      Originally posted by Zyro_1014
                      Originally posted by snuff

sanchez, p.turner, v.hazelton, sam baker, l. jackson, s.ellis, manulaga/cushing...taylor mays
                      Let me help you:
                      sanchez (cant beat out a 2nd rounder), p.turner(slow and done nothing), v.hazelton(has yet to play), sam baker(1), l. jackson(no), s.ellis(no), manulaga/cushing(probably/doubtful)...taylor mays(so overrated and soft no.)

I think that adds up to 1.
                      dude u are rediculous

Sanchez=First rounder and is better than booty- booty is a senior which gets more respect.

Pat Turner= First round- Same height as Jarret and just as fast, and Jarrett is going to be a first round pick right?

Vidal Hazelton= Not sure but clone of Jarrett and Turner

Sam Baker= Definate 1st rounder

L Jackson= Yes hes a first rounder, he will prolly be the best DE in the country next year.

Ellis= 2nd round

Manuluga First round!

Cushing= Possible 1st round

Taylor Mays= Soft? he was a true freshmen playing on a national powerhouse

and since u then put freshmen on ur list here we go tough guy

Everson griffen= Future first round pick and dont say he isnt

Marc Tyler= Future first round pick if he gets to play along with the other 6 potential first round backs we have

Chris Galippo= Future first round pick- best linebacker in the country this year and might possibly start next year.

Joe McKnight= Future first round pick- u remember a guy named Reggie? well this guy is just like him

we got more but ill stop here :D
                      i agree cuhing is definetly a top 25 pick if he declares next year when he switches back to OLB
                      Yeah that guy is rediculous.....and if he comes down to it he can play the OLB in a 3-4 cuz they played him at D end this year.

Comment

I promise all of you that from following Marc Tyler's entire high school career, that dude is a 1st round pick. He's a monster at HB. Reminds me of Jamal Lewis with his power and field vision.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Adams
                          I promise all of you that from following Marc Tyler's entire high school career, that dude is a 1st round pick. He's a monster at HB. Reminds me of Jamal Lewis with his power and field vision.

If he can come back to the same form after that nasty leg injury.

Comment

It is cool to see how many players from USC have a good chance at the NFL.

It's also nice how USC is getting them prepared and all by starting their paid football careers early.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
                              It is cool to see how many players from USC have a good chance at the NFL.

It's also nice how USC is getting them prepared and all by starting their paid football careers early.
                              are u a notre dame fan or somethin?

Comment

david booty will be at least a second rounder

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information