USC: factory for the nfl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USC: factory for the nfl

looking at usc's roster i cant but help to think of how many of these guys will go to the nfl, here are some of them.(not including incoming freshman)

j.d. booty qb - late round pick/free agent

mark sanchez qb - if he ever gets to play, could be special - day 1 pick

chauncy washington/cj gable/emanuel moody - rb's - day 2 picks at best

patrick turner/videl hazelton - wr's - both are mike williams/dwayne jareett clones - day 1 pick

fred davis - te - fast for his size and position - day 2 pick at the least

sam baker - ot - top 10 pick

drew radovich/chilo rachel - og's - similiar to fred matua and duece lutei - day 2 picks at best

jeff byers - og/c - if he ever plays to his potential could be real good - at best, second round, at worst, undrafted

lawrence jackson - de - needs to rebound from bad year - day 1 pick

sedrick ellis - dt - a solid player who does his job - day 1 pick

kieth rivers - lb - a key member of the best lb's in the nation - day 1 pick

ray manulaga/brian cushing - lb's - big time guys who are freaks - first round

terrell thomas - cb - like the guys who came before him, will be picked late and do decent in the NFL - day 2 pick

taylor mays - s - this kid could be special, real special - day 1 pick

Emmanuel Moody is a Day 1 pick, if not round 1...

Comment

hes never going to get the chance to show the scouts what hes got, there is too much talent at usc trying to get on the field

Comment

JDB is a day one pick.
        "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

there are SOOO many usc threads. im not bashin you, im just sayin.

Comment

how can u say CJ gable is a 2nd day pick at best hes a freshman and he tor it up

Comment

umm he he had 400 yds and shared carries with 4 other guys, next year he has to do the same but share with 7 guys including joe mcknight so i garentee his production goes down and that means he wont be as highly regarded as other guys who get more exposure

Comment

Originally posted by linebackerU
                umm he he had 400 yds and shared carries with 4 other guys, next year he has to do the same but share with 7 guys including joe mcknight so i garentee his production goes down and that means he wont be as highly regarded as other guys who get more exposure
                He might prove himself to be better than the other guys and get to be the #1 RB. Also if I were USC i'd redshirt McKnight. Why waste a year of his career, let him be the starter for a longer period of time.

Comment

how is jdb a late round or undrafted free agent?

Comment

Originally posted by neko4
                    Originally posted by linebackerU
                    He might prove himself to be better than the other guys and get to be the #1 RB. Also if I were USC i'd redshirt McKnight. Why waste a year of his career, let him be the starter for a longer period of time.
                    Because he's too good to keep off the field, especially for a team poised for a National Championship.

Comment

Wow! Stacked. They almost have two first round picks! Michigan's roster looks better in the draft than that....

Comment

Originally posted by snuff
                        Wow! Stacked. They almost have two first round picks! Michigan's roster looks better in the draft than that....
                        well... his list sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by soybean
                          Originally posted by snuff
                          well... his list sucks.

Seriously, about 70% of USC's starting D will play in the NFL.

Comment

do you guys see chauncey washington really going in the 2nd day? if he keeps going at the pace he did last year i dont know that i see him really having an NFL career but at best case scenario i see a day 3 for him
                            Fight On USC Trojans!

gamertag: uscfan06

Comment

JDB will not go undrafted.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information