Tim Tebow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Tebow

I've heard he hasn't had that good of a fall so far. Anyone know anything about how he's progressing or digressing?

i heard that too, but you have to take that with a grain of salt. once the first game rolls along then we can start making assumptions to hows hes dealing with carrying the load

Comment

I hope he sucks, sure tennessee is not a national title contender, but in like every magizine they have tennessee's only for sure loss to florida. If i remember right they barely beat us last year with there national title team.

Dallas Cowboys/Denver Broncos/Tennessee Volunteer Fan

Comment

Originally posted by volman88 View Post
        I hope he sucks, sure tennessee is not a national title contender, but in like every magizine they have tennessee's only for sure loss to florida. If i remember right they barely beat us last year with there national title team.
        Tennessee really should have won that game
        Originally posted by nvot9
        I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
        Indianapolis Colts 13-3
        Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
        Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
        Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

I remember last year people were talking about Tim Tebow actually dethrowning starter Chris Leak, he was destroying him in Spring/Fall. Guess all the hype got to him?

Comment

I can't wait until the season starts. Saturday/Sunday afternoons I'm not leaving the TV.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
              I remember last year people were talking about Tim Tebow actually dethrowning starter Chris Leak, he was destroying him in Spring/Fall. Guess all the hype got to him?
              He probably got shook up by his girlfriend's cans. Holy **** they were huge.

Comment

Originally posted by VY10 View Post
                I can't wait until the season starts. Saturday/Sunday afternoons I'm not leaving the TV.
                Thats the same way I am with both packages.
                Originally posted by nvot9
                I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

I don't know where this is coming from, but you have to consider Meyer uses disparaging comments through the media to motivate every player and every position on the team. Wait until the games are played.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                      DAMN!

That's all I can say.

Comment

bom chicka wah wah

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                          ummm.... wow

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

worst part is you cant help to be jealous...he probably has his choice of who he wants to date in florida period, and every female who ends up dating him knows if they stick in there a few years and do whatever they can to make him happy their going to be a millionaire...

but ya, she's incredibly hot

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information