X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VY10
    started a topic Tim Tebow

Tim Tebow

I've heard he hasn't had that good of a fall so far. Anyone know anything about how he's progressing or digressing?

• LonghornsLegend
    replied
    worst part is you cant help to be jealous...he probably has his choice of who he wants to date in florida period, and every female who ends up dating him knows if they stick in there a few years and do whatever they can to make him happy their going to be a millionaire...

but ya, she's incredibly hot

Leave a comment:

• HoopsDemon12
    replied
    Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
    ummm.... wow

Leave a comment:

• wiscbadgerfootball
    replied
    bom chicka wah wah

Leave a comment:

• P-L
    replied
    Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
    DAMN!

That's all I can say.

Leave a comment:

• LonghornsLegend
    replied

Leave a comment:

• StaticGator
    replied
    I don't know where this is coming from, but you have to consider Meyer uses disparaging comments through the media to motivate every player and every position on the team. Wait until the games are played.

Leave a comment:

• RyanLeaf#1
    replied
    Originally posted by VY10 View Post
    I can't wait until the season starts. Saturday/Sunday afternoons I'm not leaving the TV.
    Thats the same way I am with both packages.

Leave a comment:

• Sniper
    replied
    Originally posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
    I remember last year people were talking about Tim Tebow actually dethrowning starter Chris Leak, he was destroying him in Spring/Fall. Guess all the hype got to him?
    He probably got shook up by his girlfriend's cans. Holy **** they were huge.

Leave a comment:

• VY10
    replied
    I can't wait until the season starts. Saturday/Sunday afternoons I'm not leaving the TV.

Leave a comment:

• JeffSamardzijaIRISH
    replied
    I remember last year people were talking about Tim Tebow actually dethrowning starter Chris Leak, he was destroying him in Spring/Fall. Guess all the hype got to him?

Leave a comment:

• RyanLeaf#1
    replied
    Originally posted by volman88 View Post
    I hope he sucks, sure tennessee is not a national title contender, but in like every magizine they have tennessee's only for sure loss to florida. If i remember right they barely beat us last year with there national title team.
    Tennessee really should have won that game

Leave a comment:

• volman88
    replied
    I hope he sucks, sure tennessee is not a national title contender, but in like every magizine they have tennessee's only for sure loss to florida. If i remember right they barely beat us last year with there national title team.

Leave a comment:

• DChess
    replied
    i heard that too, but you have to take that with a grain of salt. once the first game rolls along then we can start making assumptions to hows hes dealing with carrying the load

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information