I don't like the idea of indies.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
    Carr's got more national titles than Jabba doesn't he? And don't try the SB argument, this is college football, not pro. At least Carr has beat some teams he's not supposed to. Jabba loses to them by 30. And as far as "hammered" in recruiting, don't we still have around the 10th best class in the country? I prefer the on-field product (you know, where it matters and ND lost by 26) than the off-field stuff. So congrats on having the #1 class 8 months before NSD, that's quite an accomplishment. Let me know when your uber recruits actually do something productive. But I'm tired of every thread turning into Michigan vs. ND and we both use the same arguments, so I'm dropping this.
    Umm...if you haven't noticed, you're the one who makes every thread ND vs. UM. You make a veiled jab at ND, and fans respond.

If you don't want it to happen, chill with the veiled comments. But I figure that'll happen about the same time Reggie Bush admits that someone else paid for that Impala SS he was rollin' around in during his SC days.

Comment

Originally posted by JayP View Post
      Umm...if you haven't noticed, you're the one who makes every thread ND vs. UM. You make a veiled jab at ND, and fans respond.

If you don't want it to happen, chill with the veiled comments. But I figure that'll happen about the same time Reggie Bush admits that someone else paid for that Impala SS he was rollin' around in during his SC days.
      MMMMMMkay buddy. Whatever you say It's probably time for ND to come up with new wisecracks for USC too. The paid players thing is old and overused.

Comment

Working...
      X

Debug Information