Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breakout Player for 2007...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    LaMarcus Coker

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by yodachu
      Juice Williams and IDK, IDC about defense.
      JUUUIIIICCCEEEEEE!!! :D


      Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

      Originally posted by JBCX
      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

      Comment


      • #18
        Sen'Derrick Marks, he's a Glenn Dorsey level DT and I'd be shocked if he doesn't end up being a top pick as a Cover 2 DT in a few years.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by sweetness34
          Originally posted by yodachu
          Juice Williams and IDK, IDC about defense.
          JUUUIIIICCCEEEEEE!!! :D
          SUUUCCCCKKKKSSS!!!!

          Comment


          • #20
            My 2 candidates from PSU are:

            O - Austin Scott
            D - Maurice Evans

            Comment


            • #21
              O- Darrius Heyward-Bey, WR, Maryland
              D- Ricky Sapp, DE, Clemson

              Two random guys that are going to be sick next year. Sapp is going to be a sick pass rusher and Heyward-Bey was probably the best freshman WR.

              That is correct comahan
              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
              <3 dg

              Comment


              • #22
                Terrence Taylor
                I'm a state.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by moc182
                  Bobby Reid.
                  didnt he just have a 24/10 season? i think he's broken out already. same with torain...
                  I'm a state.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Michigan
                    Originally posted by moc182
                    Bobby Reid.
                    didnt he just have a 24/10 season? i think he's broken out already. same with torain...
                    Yes, but he get's no national press. When I hear breakout that's what I think of.


                    "A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

                    Originally posted by Emmitt Smith
                    Donít quit, donít even quit.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      mario manningham


                      Lionsmack

                      Originally posted by elway777
                      They should invite Reggie Ball to the Draft just to make him feel uncomfortable.
                      The Lions will sweep the Vikings in 2007.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by dcrls
                        mario manningham
                        He already broke out.


                        Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

                        Originally posted by JBCX
                        Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          For Rutgers:

                          WR-Kenny Britt

                          S-Courtney Greene will just get better.
                          Is that a rash?



                          Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Kellen Lewis. He will leave no doubt that he is better than Juice next year.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                              Kellen Lewis. He will leave no doubt that he is better than Juice next year.
                              there isnt any doubt right now...
                              I'm a state.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Michigan
                                Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                                Kellen Lewis. He will leave no doubt that he is better than Juice next year.
                                there isnt any doubt right now...
                                The media and most fans (Sweetness) don't seem to realize it.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information