Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ex-Hawaii Receiver Alleges Rigged Drug Tests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ex-Hawaii Receiver Alleges Rigged Drug Tests

    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200....ap/index.html

    cred 2 BoneKrusher

  • #2
    I dont read books, but this one really looks interesting.
    Originally posted by nvot9
    I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

    Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
    Indianapolis Colts 13-3
    Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
    Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
    Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

    Comment


    • #3
      Sample, who now plays professional football in Japan, wrote that he's "convinced the 'random' tests are not random at all."
      JAPAN???
      The JFL?

      excuse me
      NFL (Nihon Football League, japan is americanized)



      Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by neko4 View Post
        JAPAN???
        The JFL?

        excuse me
        NFL (Nihon Football League, japan is americanized)
        Isnt football considered soccer over there? So is he playing professional soccer? Not like I care, but was just wondering
        Originally posted by nvot9
        I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

        Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
        Indianapolis Colts 13-3
        Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
        Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
        Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

        Comment


        • #5
          Um.....none of this is "news." This **** has been happening on every major campus for a LONG time.

          Also, I don't know why it's so surprising to people to find out how many athletes steadily blaze. Come on now.

          Comment


          • #6
            why would someone release a book like that attempting to ruin your former teammates careers?

            oh yes, he couldn't make it to the NFL so he needed some cash so he wrote a tell all book... wow
            Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

            Comment


            • #7
              who sells out their school like that?

              He's just mad because he is in Japan.

              Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                Um.....none of this is "news." This **** has been happening on every major campus for a LONG time.

                Also, I don't know why it's so surprising to people to find out how many athletes steadily blaze. Come on now.
                Exactly, sex with groupies? Really? I never would have guessed... Girls want to **** football players? Does this surprise anyone who went to high school? Hell I was at a party last year and a girl was all over me until she found out I didn't play football. Now I walk around campus with my football shirt on, and girls approach me.

                People smoke weed? No ****, its not like it is hard to flush THC out of your system if you know the right people.

                Steroids, on my high school team we had 5-6 people on our starting defense alone who did steroids.

                Excessive drinking, OMG, the insanity!!!!!!!!!!

                The people who write papers will do it for ANYONE if the money is right. That isn't an athlete thing, that is anyone who is willing to pay not to have to do work.

                Come on, this is all common knowledge how does he get publicity for writing something that everyone already knows any way. No one can be naive enough to think this **** doesn't happen.
                I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                Hunter S. Thompson

                Comment

                Working...
                X

                Debug Information