Big 10 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big 10 Discussion Thread

So we don't have to start arguments in different threads that don't really relate to that specific thread, let's have a Big 10 Discussion Thread.

penn state 12-0

Comment

Wisconsin vs Michigan will be a game for the centuries

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

Originally posted by wiscbadgerfootball View Post
        Wisconsin vs Michigan will be a game for the centuries
        I'm kind of hoping that Wisconsin wears themselves out the week before against Ohio State and Michigan can get up big on Michigan State early and take the starters out after three.

Comment

I think UM wins the Big Ten, though they will lose a game in conference. I think OSU, Wisconsin, and PSU have a dangerous three-way and knock each other out (OSU beats Wisconsin, Wisconsin beats PSU, PSU beats OSU).

Follow Me on Twitter!
          https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
            penn state 12-0
            I actually think it's a legit possibility. The Michigan game is the biggest question mark, but Wisco and tOSU are at home, any other loss would be surprising.

Comment

Originally posted by NDfootball View Post
              I actually think it's a legit possibility. The Michigan game is the biggest question mark, but Wisco and tOSU are at home, any other loss would be surprising.
              Legit???? As legit as Duke making a bowl game; always a chance, but in the end we all know it won't happen

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                Legit???? As legit as Duke making a bowl game; always a chance, but in the end we all know it won't happen
                so you mean I'm the only one with Rutgers and Duke in the title game??

and it's really between Wisconsin and Michigan. I really think Michigan will win it, but it's a stacked conference with a couple of legit possible winners(Mich, Wisc, OSU)
                We ALL bleed scarlet
                New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

i was just trying to start **** haha..i see 11-1 or 10-2

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post

and it's really between Wisconsin and Michigan. I really think Michigan will win it, but it's a stacked conference with a couple of legit possible winners(Mich, Wisc, OSU)
                    It's a three horse race, but we don't know who will be the Win, Place, and Show

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                      i was just trying to start **** haha..i see 11-1 or 10-2
                      try 9-3/8-4

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

Originally posted by wiscbadgerfootball View Post
                        try 9-3/8-4
                        no i think 10-2 at worse..i believe we might lose to wisconsin and we will most likely lose to michigan but i believe we take tosu

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post

I would never count out OSU. I think they have a very good team this year. Although with two of the big three on the road, I don't think they can run the table.

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
                            I would never count out OSU. I think they have a very good team this year. Although with two of the big three on the road, I don't think they can run the table.
                            There is no doubt the conference is a 4 horse race. Any of the 4 could take it. Nope, no way OSU runs the table, but we're solid everywhere, not great anywhere, but not bad either. I think any of the four could get some luck and win the conference.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                            https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
                              There is no doubt the conference is a 4 horse race. Any of the 4 could take it. Nope, no way OSU runs the table, but we're solid everywhere, not great anywhere, but not bad either. I think any of the four could get some luck and win the conference.
                              Penn State has the talent to win the Big Ten, but they won't b/c of Anthony Morelli. He is such an overhyped QB that will never reach the next level that people are expecting of him.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information