Jake Long is overrated.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jake Long is overrated.

Okay, that got you guys to bight. I actually think he's a great player, but just LOVE this youtube highlight showing him, Mike Hart, and Chad Henne get destroyed by Vernon Gholston on one play.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Yot9ClPvZDg
    Browns & Buckeyes <3

How dare you call The American Dragon overrated.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
    Originally posted by njx9
    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

It is the most known fact in all of Native America that one play makes Jake Long overrated.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
        How dare you call The American Dragon overrated.
        haha, wow. That show isnt very exciting considering hes a dragon.

Comment

wow jake long overrated cuz of one play? hes better then joe thomas and levi brown in last years draft and is jus as good as dbrickshaw ferguson from the 06 draft. hes got size -> 6'7 and tremendous athletic ability for some1 that big..what more could u ask for seriously? cmon

Comment

Did you guys read his post or did you just read the title and click on the link?

Comment

Is someone talking about the greatness that is Bryan Danielson??

Comment

I think he means North America lol

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
                  Did you guys read his post or did you just read the title and click on the link?
                  yes i did, any so what if he got beat, hes still the best OT in the draft
                  Plus does Champ get beat? Does Peyton throw INT's? Does LT get hit in the backfield? Do the Patriots lose games? Every gets beat every now and then.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

That was a nice disruptive move. Very hard to block. I know no one has called him overrated here, but I keep reading scouts and college writers say how underrated he is in helping Mike Hart run the ball.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
                      That was a nice disruptive move. Very hard to block. I know no one has called him overrated here, but I keep reading scouts and college writers say how underrated he is in helping Mike Hart run the ball.
                      I believe that Jake Long is the best run blocking LT in the league, but Sam Baker is a better Pass Blocker. Jake Long is also a terrific pass blocker, but not as good as Baker. Overall, I would give the nod to Long with Baker not far behind. If I am in a team that is in a consistently passing offense, I would take Baker over Long, but if I was a team like Kansas City who needs a OT, I would be skeptical to take Baker just because he is not the elite run blocker that some are making him out to be. He is a great run blocker, but not the best in the draft... IMO.

Originally posted by Halsey
                      I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

IMO Jake long is an overated LEFT tackle.. i think he would be a right tackle in the pro's... he is a mauler and one of the stroongest players in college football... this is just showing how good vernon is really...

and i did see the title... wow that was a play

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

On that play Jake Long was expecting a speed rush and Gholston came with an inside move and caught Long out of position. That's all that really happened.

Comment

instead you should have named the thread "Vernon Gholston is a beast" not Jake Long is overrated
                            Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

That is an excellent power move by Gholston. Another reason why I love the man.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information