Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fight Songs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #2
    i truely like USC's to be honest...i think michigan and notre dame have cool songs though too
    Fight On USC Trojans!

    gamertag: uscfan06

    Comment


    • #3
      Are these the 7 that you think are the best and you want us to pick?

      The Hoosiers for obvious reasons.

      Comment


      • #4
        From someone who is currently enrolled in band and has been for the past six years, USC is trash. The band you hear at their games is distinctly horrid. Michigan's band is pure sex in sound form though.
        Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
        Dave is right
        Originally posted by duckseason
        Brady is 'just' the Queen on Belichick's chess board.

        Comment


        • #5
          from a music major studying music at school you couldnt be more wrong about the USC fight song but you're entitled to your opinion
          Fight On USC Trojans!

          gamertag: uscfan06

          Comment


          • #6
            I would have to go with SC's at #1, I hum it outloud or in my head all the time. I would put Norte Dame's #2.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by RWFender1
              for a music major studying music at school you couldnt be more wrong about the USC fight song but you're entitled to your opinion
              The music itself is fine, the band playing it however is not.
              Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
              Dave is right
              Originally posted by duckseason
              Brady is 'just' the Queen on Belichick's chess board.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                Are these the 7 that you think are the best and you want us to pick?

                The Hoosiers for obvious reasons.
                I just picked 7 that are considered to be near the top. I will rank mine soon.

                Comment


                • #9
                  i have friends in the Trojan marching band...they are legit musicians. the band is solid, they travel the world and compete in marching band festivals. You are entitled to your opinion though, thats what makes the world go round
                  Fight On USC Trojans!

                  gamertag: uscfan06

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by RWFender1
                    i have friends in the Trojan marching band...they are legit musicians. the band is solid, they travel the world and compete in marching band festivals. You are entitled to your opinion though, thats what makes the world go round
                    They have a show band, what many would refer to as a modern band. That however does not make them a good musical group. They play modern music and dance more than 50 percent of the time. They're a disgrace to actual bands like Michigan and Texas.
                    Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
                    Dave is right
                    Originally posted by duckseason
                    Brady is 'just' the Queen on Belichick's chess board.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      they have a sweet dancing style but even if you dont like it not really sure why that makes them a bad band. they have played and recorded with George Clinton, Fleetwood Mac, Offspring and many others
                      Fight On USC Trojans!

                      gamertag: uscfan06

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Dave, what do you think of IU's band? They any good?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                          Dave, what do you think of IU's band? They any good?
                          I'll take a listen to them, i've never really listened to them much though to be honest. I can find a bunch of their stuff and give you a more adequate answer tomorrow though.
                          Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
                          Dave is right
                          Originally posted by duckseason
                          Brady is 'just' the Queen on Belichick's chess board.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            1.USC
                            2.ND
                            3.Wisconsin
                            4.Michigan
                            5.Indiana
                            6.Georgia Tech
                            7.Oklahoma

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              From that small clip, they sound good but i'd have to actually look into their music program and what not. Michigan is without a doubt one of the best college bands in the nation in Division I football though.
                              Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
                              Dave is right
                              Originally posted by duckseason
                              Brady is 'just' the Queen on Belichick's chess board.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information