Rivals 100 2004

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rivals 100 2004

Just looking back at this class there have been some absolutly amazing players... they were dead on with peterson as teh best player available as well... though smoe of these players have fallen completly off the map... enjoy and discuss

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com...asp?ra_key=464

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

I still would've loved to see Ginn stay at CB. He was a great weapon as a WR, but I think he could've been an unbelievable CB.

Comment

Man I remember how excited I was when I heard Colvin was coming to Oregon. I believe Jaison Williams was the 23rd ranked WR that year as well. If Colvin could just realize maybe half his potential this year, our passing game could be scary.

Comment

Cal's only player on that list was Marshawn.We need to recruit better.
        "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

hehehe Rhett Bomar

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
            Cal's only player on that list was Marshawn.We need to recruit better.
            Well, you guys did end up with Lavelle Hawkins. Also, I remember Phillip Mbakogu being pretty highly touted. Thought he was a top 50. Surprised he's not on there. I think Longshore compares favorably to a lot of the guys listed on here as well. And Forsett was just downright underrated. With Sekeli Faaeteete, that was a beastly RB class for you guys. Too bad he didn't pan out- not that you guys needed him though. And your '05 class was highly regarded as well iirc. In short, tell Tedford to back the hell off and let some of those kids come to Eugene!

Comment

Originally posted by duckseason View Post
              Man I remember how excited I was when I heard Colvin was coming to Oregon. I believe Jaison Williams was the 23rd ranked WR that year as well. If Colvin could just realize maybe half his potential this year, our passing game could be scary.
              I remember him from HS and he was a freak. What happened to him? Lazy, academics, or what?

Comment

Originally posted by reigle9 View Post
                I remember him from HS and he was a freak. What happened to him? Lazy, academics, or what?
                Well he showed promise in his first 2 years here, and then suffered nagging injuries in '05 that continued the entire season and through '06. His hamstring/groin problems seem to have derailed his progress. I'm hoping he can remain fully healthy this year because he really does have a ton of talent. If we weren't so strong at the WR position over the past few years, he likely would have posted better numbers despite the injuries. As it is, he needs to be at or near 100% just to see the field, let alone start.

Comment

Originally posted by wiscbadgerfootball View Post
                  hehehe Rhett Bomar
                  Don't speak so fast...Josh McCown made quite a living coming from the football powerhouse that is Sam Houston State.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Theodore Ginn Junior
                    Im gonna start calling him Theo Ginn

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

A few thoughts on this list...

Willie Williams, what happened?
                      Anthony Morelli #2 QB and #12 overall....hehehehehehehehehehehehehe
                      One of my favorite players from that class, Dwayne Jarrett at 44? Wow. They might have been a tad off on that one.
                      Dorsey at 47? Yeesh. Him and Favorite both from the same class, both really good DTs.

Comment

Willie Williams is still a great LB. He clashed with the coaches in Miami but should make a major impact this year after transferring to UL.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                          A few thoughts on this list...

Willie Williams, what happened?
                          Anthony Morelli #2 QB and #12 overall....hehehehehehehehehehehehehe
                          One of my favorite players from that class, Dwayne Jarrett at 44? Wow. They might have been a tad off on that one.
                          Dorsey at 47? Yeesh. Him and Favorite both from the same class, both really good DTs.
                          I knew I hated you.
                          Has WW aver played enough to become a "great" LB?
                          What is wrong with Jarrett at #44? It seems great.
                          Same with Dorsey.
                          These guys are doing a phenomenal job.

Comment

the biggest steal on that whole list is brian brohm at #78..jus crazy!

Comment

Originally posted by reigle9 View Post
                              I knew I hated you.
                              Has WW aver played enough to become a "great" LB?
                              What is wrong with Jarrett at #44? It seems great.
                              Same with Dorsey.
                              These guys are doing a phenomenal job.
                              I'm saying WW had all the potential in the world to be a great, GREAT linebacker.
                              Jarrett should have been much higher. The kid can play.
                              Dorsey should have obviously been much higher.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information