No announcement yet.

Rivals 100 2004

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They're in HS man. I don't know what else to say.

Comment

Originally posted by reigle9 View Post
      They're in HS man. I don't know what else to say.
      It's all hindsight, not a big deal. I'm not outraged over here. Always fun to look back at those lists a couple years later

Comment

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
        Cal's only player on that list was Marshawn.We need to recruit better.
        haha same with auburn.. only recruit was leon hart, a RT.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
          the biggest steal on that whole list is brian brohm at #78..jus crazy!
          How about Calvin Johnson???

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Anyone know what happened with:

Dwayne Jones
            Webster Patrick
            Nick Patton (wasnt he kicked off the team as a frosh?)

anyone know where they're at now?

Comment

Originally posted by duckseason View Post
              Well he showed promise in his first 2 years here, and then suffered nagging injuries in '05 that continued the entire season and through '06. His hamstring/groin problems seem to have derailed his progress. I'm hoping he can remain fully healthy this year because he really does have a ton of talent. If we weren't so strong at the WR position over the past few years, he likely would have posted better numbers despite the injuries. As it is, he needs to be at or near 100% just to see the field, let alone start.
              He's still there? That seems like a million years ago. If the injuries didn't screw up his athleticism, I'd hope he would get some PT.

Comment

Lawrence Timmons #61... this guy exploded his final year i guess eh.. who would of guessed he would have been drafted so high back then. And Calvin Johnson at 37 ... wow just proves these guys still need to grow into their bodies and playing ability.. they are still kids at first afterall

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
                  Don't speak so fast...Josh McCown made quite a living coming from the football powerhouse that is Sam Houston State.
                  I bet he doesn't make quite a living from it.

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
                    Lawrence Timmons #61... this guy exploded his final year i guess eh.. who would of guessed he would have been drafted so high back then. And Calvin Johnson at 37 ... wow just proves these guys still need to grow into their bodies and playing ability.. they are still kids at first afterall
                    It's hard to explode when you're playing behind Ernie Sims, AJ Nicholson, Buster Davis, etc. for years.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by reigle9 View Post
                      He's still there? That seems like a million years ago. If the injuries didn't screw up his athleticism, I'd hope he would get some PT.
                      Yeah, I just re-read that post and realized I misspoke. He showed promise his first two years here and then suffered the groin and hamstring problems all last year. My post makes it sound like he's already been here 4 years. I swear it seems like his injuries have lasted for two years now...I think it started at the end of '05. I guess I was making '05 into two seasons in my earlier post. My bad.

Comment

Chris Patterson went to Junior College and his classes didnt transfer over to Oklahoma. He's at Kstate now and is listed as a backup at one of th LB spots.

Comment

Interesting that 40% of the top 10 were busts. Just goes to show that Rivals cannot always pick correctly and judging recruiting success is questionable.
                          And proud of it!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information