My Mock Season and Bowl Predictions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OhioState View Post
    cmon, there is no way we lose to purdue and also no way we get blown out by PSU. Nice job though, this must have taken you quite some time.
    While I personally think OSU will be 11-0 going into the final game vs. Michigan, Purdue is the most frightening game on the schedule IMO. After 5 creampuff games (Youngstown St, Akron, @Washington, Northwestern, @Minnesota), @Purdue will be the first time OSU faces a team with a potent offense. Purdue's offense is capable of putting up at least 20 points on OSU's defense, so for the first time Boeckman and Co. will have to score as well. I think the final score of that game will be around 28-24 OSU.

EDIT- Anyone else notice that the original poster had Northwestern scoring 38.1 ppg?
    Last edited by Michigan; 08-27-2007, 02:03 PM.
    I'm a state.

Comment

Oct. 27 New Mexico State 35-28 Win (for Hawaii)

I guarantee a combined score of over 100 in this game

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan View Post
        While I personally think OSU will be 11-0 going into the final game vs. Michigan, Purdue is the most frightening game on the schedule IMO.
        Purdue is more frightening then Wisconsin.. wow

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
          BLASPHEMY!!!!! WVA didnt take Rutgers lightly after they beat Louisville and RU only lost by 2 in 3OT in WVA
          without our starting qb; youve never faced pat white; wvu will not lose to rugters

you have rice; thats it; no threat at qb; wvu wins by 10

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

I think between the LSU/Arkansas/Florida/Georgia/UofL that UK will win at least one, maybe 2-3 of those games.

Comment

Correction on the Tennessee summary. Lamarcus Coker has been reinstated to the football team, though he won't be making the trip to Cal. He'll probably be active for the other games on the schedule, though.

Also, great post. Obviously took you a while.
              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

loss to Wisconsin?
                huh? maybe to OSU but Wisconsin? they aren't THAT good this year
                Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

I can't say I agree with everything on this, but props on making this. It had to have taken quite a while. Just one comment I had on the IU explanation, Hardy won't be missing anytime with the finger injury, or at least so he's said.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                    BLASPHEMY!!!!! WVA didnt take Rutgers lightly after they beat Louisville and RU only lost by 2 in 3OT in WVA
                    I could also say if it were not for a dropped 2-Point Conversion South Florida would have beaten Rutgers...

Comment

Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
                      I could also say if it were not for a dropped 2-Point Conversion South Florida would have beaten Rutgers...
                      it was knocked away, and it woulda been tied :P

that was a close and good game, USF caught alot of attnetion last year, and wont sneak up on anyone this year. your QB has a HUGE upside though...
                      We ALL bleed scarlet
                      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Rico is a beast, and lamarcus is back now

Dallas Cowboys/Denver Broncos/Tennessee Volunteer Fan

Comment

Very good job, like the Maryland/hawaii predictions

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

I gave you plus rep for making this but theres no way Cal loses three games at most two.
                            "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

While I personally think OSU will be 11-0 going into the final game vs. Michigan, Purdue is the most frightening game on the schedule IMO. After 5 creampuff games (Youngstown St, Akron, @Washington, Northwestern, @Minnesota), @Purdue will be the first time OSU faces a team with a potent offense. Purdue's offense is capable of putting up at least 20 points on OSU's defense, so for the first time Boeckman and Co. will have to score as well. I think the final score of that game will be around 28-24 OSU.

EDIT- Anyone else notice that the original poster had Northwestern scoring 38.1 ppg?
                              im extremly, extremly high on Northwestern...more-so than alot of people. They are one of my suprise teams this year.

Comment

+ rep for making it. I don't think we will lose to Wisconsin, our front half of the D is pretty good and Wisconsin doesn't throw exceptionally well. I REALLY don't think we lose by 2 touchdowns, but it's all good. If we do lose to Wisconsin I could see a 21-20 type deal. I just don't know how many defenses can stop our offense.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information