Herbie Awards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
    hahahaha I'm sorry, did you just say Herbstreit is unbiased? Have you ever heard him talk about tOSU compared to anyone else ever...maybe he isn't bias overall (Big Ten vs. others) but comparing tOSU to anyone he is prolly the biggest OSU homer that ever existed, which is a pretty impressive accomplishment...
    well in all fairness, they're ALL homers. Lou Holtz is the biggest notre dame homer; it's getting to a point where it's just ridiculous. Mark May is in love with USC even though he went to Pitt etc.

Comment

good to fianlly see some love to Craig Stevens

Comment

Penn State to win the Big Ten......HA!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
          Penn State to win the Big Ten......HA!
          Yeah I love how one game erases a lot of people's memories about how awful Morelli is. I'll see his Tennessee game and raise you a ND, Ohio State and Michigan game.

Comment

i will agree that Lou Holtz is the biggest ND homer in the world. He picked them to win 10+ games this year while everyone else said they were lucky to get 6

Comment

Kenny Britt #2 name you will know by October. I love it.

Comment

Forget the fact that he is an OSU homer... Some pretty damn nice picks. I like how he is one of the few people not to pick Arizona as a sleeper. Seriously, they have a ok defense, but that is really it.

Originally posted by Halsey
                I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                  Yeah I love how one game erases a lot of people's memories about how awful Morelli is. I'll see his Tennessee game and raise you a ND, Ohio State and Michigan game.
                  He actually says in the article that Morelli basically sucked last year. AM is on the list as a QB who will finally do something good this year.

Comment

Pretty good list.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

jug, i love it too, but i also think Tim Brown will be right behind him!!!

i think his predictions with the confrences are pretty good :D
                      We ALL bleed scarlet
                      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Herbstreit is one of if not the best football analysts on tv. Call him an OSU homer, but he knows his stuff. Pretty good list, Campbell is too low, nice seeing some love for Cooper.

That is correct comahan
                        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                        <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                          jug, i love it too, but i also think Tim Brown will be right behind him!!!

i think his predictions with the confrences are pretty good :D
                          I've been on the Britt bandwagon forever now. He is going to be a star this year.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

hahahaha I'm sorry, did you just say Herbstreit is unbiased? Have you ever heard him talk about tOSU compared to anyone else ever...maybe he isn't bias overall (Big Ten vs. others) but comparing tOSU to anyone he is prolly the biggest OSU homer that ever existed, which is a pretty impressive accomplishment...
                            Did you not read what I said? I never said he was un-biased, I said he was as un-biased as a hardcore college football fan can get. meaning, hardcore college football fans are biased by nature because they love there team so much. You won't really find any big time college football fan who will be unbiased all the time(you could maybe find one who isn't a big fan though)
                            He doesn't completly nuthug the hell out of OSU, though he will side with them when it is realistic, and that is natural for any college fan.

Comment

Man I'm totally shocked that Homerstreit has OSU as his number one gameday atmosphere, shocked I tells ya!

Comment

Meh not to many complaints about that list.... good read

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information