Official SEC Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official SEC Discussion Thread

All the other major confrences have a thread, so the best conference in the country should have one too. For a little bit of information to get it started, I go to Ole Miss and we learned today that it appears DT Jerrell Powe, at one point the #1 recruit in his class, will be academically ineligible yet again (3rd year in a row).

Blake Mitchell is a loser...I'm counting the days until he is gone. Hopefully, Smelley goes off against ULL so, we dont have to play Blake.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

Blake Mitchell...lol. He looks like a damn mole.

Anyway, LaMarcus Coker was reinstated onto the team, but won't make the trip to Cal. He wasn't gonna start anyway, but he could have been an asset with his breakaway speed on a number of touches between the 20s. At least he'll be back for the UF game.

Comment

im lookin forward to the CAL-UT game this weekend. Georgia-OKST is also on my list of course.

^A Bonekrusher production^
        Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Just got my season tix today. $50 if you are a student.

I thought Coker was off Tennessee for good, like kicked off the team

Comment

Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
            I thought Coker was off Tennessee for good, like kicked off the team
            I thought they had just said suspended indefinately. During the press conference, they said he had "fulfilled his obligations to the team, and was allowed back with the team". I also believe he is meeting with counselors on a regular basis. There was alot of speculation on what he did, but all that was officially released I believe was that it was "personal reasons". I'm pretty sure he had a death in the family recently, and wasn't in class at the start of the semester. There were also rumors of drug use, but just rumors.

Comment

With the lack of offense that V TECH brings LSU is a legit 12.5 point favorite. Is there any chance V TECH starts their freshman qb in this game?
              Originally posted by nvot9
              I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
              Indianapolis Colts 13-3
              Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
              Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
              Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
                With the lack of offense that V TECH brings LSU is a legit 12.5 point favorite. Is there any chance V TECH starts their freshman qb in this game?
                I doubt they go into the LSU game with a freshman. If anything they'd bring ike Whitaker in first

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                  I doubt they go into the LSU game with a freshman. If anything they'd bring ike Whitaker in first
                  How bad is V Techs offense though? If ECU dont throw that interception for a touchdown. ECU has a great chance of winning that game. As far as LSU I cant see them losing this game. Mississippi States defense played good. It just seemed like LSU scored on all of heir turnovers. I wouldnt say V Techs offense is as bad as Miss State because the qb had 6 ints, but V Tech has a really poor offense. I wouldnt be shocked if this line moved up to about 16 before kickoff.
                  I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                  Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                  Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

How bad is V Techs offense though? If ECU dont throw that interception for a touchdown. ECU has a great chance of winning that game. As far as LSU I cant see them losing this game. Mississippi States defense played good. It just seemed like LSU scored on all of heir turnovers. I wouldnt say V Techs offense is as bad as Miss State because the qb had 6 ints, but V Tech has a really poor offense. I wouldnt be shocked if this line moved up to about 16 before kickoff.
                    VT's offense really isn't that bad. I'm sure this past game was filled with anxiety and emotion which led them to struggle a bit. I would imagine that now that they got this tribute behind them they are going to focus a lot more on football and calm down

Comment

VT's offense really isn't that bad. I'm sure this past game was filled with anxiety and emotion which led them to struggle a bit. I would imagine that now that they got this tribute behind them they are going to focus a lot more on football and calm down
                      Even if their offense isnt as bad as they played last game. 1) Their starting QB is terrible and 2) They will be going up against an alot harder defense this week.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                      Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                      Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Even if their offense isnt as bad as they played last game. 1) Their starting QB is terrible and 2) They will be going up against an alot harder defense this week.
                        I don't think Glennon is terrible. He might not be a superstar but he's efficient enough to succeed on the college level. I honestly don't think the Les Miles/Gary Crowton conservative playcalling will be able to move the ball on Tech's defense.

Comment

I don't think Glennon is terrible. He might not be a superstar but he's efficient enough to succeed on the college level. I honestly don't think the Les Miles/Gary Crowton conservative playcalling will be able to move the ball on Tech's defense.
                          Are you saying that VTech is going to upset LSU?

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                          Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                          Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Are you saying that VTech is going to upset LSU?
                            I'm saying it definately could happen and this game will be A LOT closer than most people expect it to be.

Comment

I'm saying it definately could happen and this game will be A LOT closer than most people expect it to be.
                              I will agree with you that it would be closer then people expect if they start their freshman qb.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                              Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                              Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information