Cal vs. Tennessee

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NittanyLion2k7 View Post
    He's got better hands than Ginn easily. And he runs better r outes and can actualy take a hit. Are you even watching the game?
    Matter of fact I am. I'm pretty sure I said he was better than Ginn, but once again, your selective reading tries to spin **** around. He runs pretty good routes and has good hands, but he still needs work.

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
      As a receiver? You better believe Doucet, Manningham, Urrutia etc... are all about as good as Jackson. He's a slightly more polished version of Ginn. He needs work as a receiver. Terrific returner though
      How can you not say he's the #1 at this point, especially with more and more people wanting speedy recievers. He's what people thought Troy Williamson was+ more. The only knock on him that I can see is that he needs toget bigger, but if he can play at that weight effectively, then why not?

Comment

Sniper is a joke. He first says JAckson isn't as good as Ginn and then now he backtracks and says he needs work. If Jackson is better than Ginn and Ginn went 9th overall, where do you think Jackson is going? Lets see, maybe Top 5? If that doesn't make him the # 1 WR this year then I'm guessing you expect Early Doucet to start catchign 200 yards a game.

Comment

Jahvid Best is an animal, he kind of runs like a girl though.

Comment

Best kinda runs like D-Mac+Reggie Bush

Comment

Lavell Hawkins and DeSean Jackson look like the same player. When I see Hawkins with the ball I have to look at the number on the jersey to tell if he's JAckson or Hawkins. Either way Cal has some serious speed and great talent on this team.

Comment

Sniper is a joke. He first says JAckson isn't as good as Ginn and then now he backtracks and says he needs work. If Jackson is better than Ginn and Ginn went 9th overall, where do you think Jackson is going? Lets see, maybe Top 5? If that doesn't make him the # 1 WR this year then I'm guessing you expect Early Doucet to start catchign 200 yards a game.
                You really can't read can you?

"He's a slightly more polished version of Ginn. He needs work as a receiver. Terrific returner"

Please do tell where I said Jackson isn't as good as Ginn. PLEASE! I'M DYING TO KNOW!

Comment

This should be a proud day for SEC teams, but Tennessee cant beat Cal

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Sniper's been saying Jackson is better than Ginn for quite awhile now. Go look up the Desean Jackson vs Ted Ginn thread.

Comment

ginn was hardly deserving of the 9th pick let alone the 29th

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                        ginn was hardly deserving of the 9th pick let alone the 29th
                        not at all.

Comment

Originally posted by duckseason View Post
                          Sniper's been saying Jackson is better than Ginn for quite awhile now. Go look up the Desean Jackson vs Ted Ginn thread.
                          Thanks buddy. Glad someone can read

Comment

DeSean Jackson is a beast. I've known that for a while though.

Comment

what does thaat doo doo hey bebe song have to do w/ football

Comment

Originally posted by duckseason View Post
                                either way sniper is still hatin on desean jackson

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information