Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 619 View Post
    either way sniper is still hatin on desean jackson
    Yes, because I said he needs to fill out and isn't a clear cut #1 wideout after 1 game, I'm clearly hating on him. Give me a break. Go back, look at the thread of DJax and Ginn and tell me if I'm still hating. Jackson is a gamebreaker who, for his size, shows surprising guts to go over the middle. He has elite speed, good hands and displays pretty good route running skills. He needs to improve his bulk (not much, but some) and sharpen his routes. Am I still hating?

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
      either way sniper is still hatin on desean jackson
      Yeah, I agree he's the #1 WR right now. No question in my mind. There's obviously some better possession-type guys out there. But the NFL covets speed over all else. Nobody has his combination of speed and overall skill level. Not that I've seen at least.

Comment

The thing I find hilarious is that staying in the trees is actually hurting the ecosystem that the tree-huggers are trying to "protect," since the school is going to plant three trees for every one they cut down. That's just classic.

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
        Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.

Comment

thizzin...welcome to berkeley.

Comment

Shouldn't say this, but it felt great to see UT lose :), and yes i would take EB anyday over Jackson as an overall WR....

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
            XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
            Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
            http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Steelers4Life View Post
              The thing I find hilarious is that staying in the trees is actually hurting the ecosystem that the tree-huggers are trying to "protect," since the school is going to plant three trees for every one they cut down. That's just classic.
              Now thats been televised nationally the Berkeley police are pissed.
              "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                Yes, because I said he needs to fill out and isn't a clear cut #1 wideout after 1 game, I'm clearly hating on him. Give me a break. Go back, look at the thread of DJax and Ginn and tell me if I'm still hating. Jackson is a gamebreaker who, for his size, shows surprising guts to go over the middle. He has elite speed, good hands and displays pretty good route running skills. He needs to improve his bulk (not much, but some) and sharpen his routes. Am I still hating?
                He actually has better size than Ginn does.
                "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by smittyjs View Post
                  Shouldn't say this, but it felt great to see UT lose :), and yes i would take EB anyday over Jackson as an overall WR....
                  desean>eb>danman :)

Comment

Originally posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno View Post
                    desean>eb>danman :)
                    EB>Desean>Danman ;)

Comment

Desean Jackson > Rest of NCAA WR's. When EB starts returning Punts and Kickoffs for TD's let me know.

Comment

Desean doesnt return kickoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLion2k7 View Post
                          Desean Jackson > Rest of NCAA WR's. When EB starts returning Punts and Kickoffs for TD's let me know.
                          His game isn't about speed, but he still had like 100 yards on three returns, Eb makes his money with his hands and route running which are the best in the NCAA, i would rather have the guy that is gong to make the catch in triple coverage and is the sure thing when the game is on the line, than the guy with 4.2 speed....

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLion2k7 View Post
                            What do returns have to do with being a WR?

Comment

WOW how bout jahvid best..looks like cal has two reggie bush clones lol
                              Who's their 2nd clone?

UT's secondary just couldn't keep up with Cal's skill player's speed, and then couldn't shed their blocks to boot. Add that with poor tackling, and you have a UT player riding Forsett of 4 yards. Cal got their redemption, and flat out played UT tonight. King's to them.
                              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                                Who's their 2nd clone?

UT's secondary just couldn't keep up with Cal's skill player's speed, and then couldn't shed their blocks to boot. Add that with poor tackling, and you have a UT player riding Forsett of 4 yards. Cal got their redemption, and flat out played UT tonight. King's to them.
                                I think he was saying DeSean Jackson is a reggie Bush clone in addition to Jahvid best

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information