The new BEAST at LSU!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by constant cough View Post
    VT sure didn't look like the best defense to me today. LSU's is better.
    Yeah, because they shut down MSU

Comment

If VT has trouble stopping the spread then they may run into a little trouble with LSU's offense. I still think VT has the best defense in the country (I don't care how much talent USC has. Production is what makes you the best), but ECU ran on them all day.

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
        Yeah, because they shut down MSU
        MSU is a hell of alot better than ******* ECU. That was just sad.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

All you jackasses can be unimpressed all you want but the bottom line is they looked alot better than anyone else did this weekend. Not to mention they played on the road, against an SEC team (No matter if they are the worst in the SEC or not, they are still an SEC team and better than alot of teams in the nation), in the rain. They ran a vanilla offense for a reason, I mean why give up all your playbook in a game against MSU when you have VT coming to town? Next week won't be close guys. VT looked like garbage, just straight trash. Definately not a top 10 team if they play like that all year. And that great defense was pathetic.

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

Originally posted by saintsfan912 View Post
            MSU is a hell of alot better than ******* ECU. That was just sad.

I wouldn't say a hell of a lot better, maybe a little bit.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
              Adkins looked great today and everyone else looked solid. We have depth at LB and I seriously doubt teams will be able to consistently run on us. Statistically we should be among the best this year, along with USC, VT & others. Oklahoma will be a nice defensive battle and test.

Agreed. I'm so pumped for that game next week, I really think we have a shot to knock them off, I actually think there's a great chance of it. If we do that automatically puts us in the National Title hunt.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

If Mississippi State had a decent QB they could have a pretty good year. They've had a pretty solid defense for the last few years and they brought back like 10 starters on offense, including their entire offensive line.

Michael Henig is garbage though.

Comment

So do you all still think VT has a better defense than LSU? I'd certainly hope not. Not to mention LSU's defense has given up 7 points in 3 years. Don't say MTSU isn't any good, they put up 42 points against Louisville and MSU beat Auburn yesterday. LSU has the #1 defense in the nation and its not really close right now.

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

Originally posted by saintsfan912 View Post
                    \Not to mention LSU's defense has given up 7 points in 3 years.
                    Now that would be pretty ******* remarkable.

Comment

Yea, i was watching the game and I guess somebody said years and it just stuck, haha. 3 games, 7 points.

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information