The new BEAST at LSU!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new BEAST at LSU!

Say hello to the newest addition to the LSU family. Mike VI is a Bengal/Siberian mix who is 300 pounds now. In 3 years he will be up to 700! That is ******* beastly, seeing as Mike V was only 375 pounds and he was huge. Man I can't wait til tomorrow for the game, even though its away. Then comes VT Sept 8th and the official unveiling of Mike VI to the LSU faithful. Be scared college football world, be very scared.

Oh yea, he is only 2 years old now.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

sweet. 700 pounds 1 day? holy

hes huge

Comment

Yea, 700 pounds at the age of fricking 5.

Hey PETA, shove it up your ass!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

That's a big boy!!

Comment

I'd like to hear the living conditions of their live mascots. I think it's borderline animal cruelty?

Comment

Originally posted by soybean View Post
            I'd like to hear the living conditions of their live mascots. I think it's borderline animal cruelty?
            Are you saying or asking?

Comment

asking, obviously if they keep him in a controlled environment like the zoos have then i as well as everyone else would be fine with it.

Comment

Are you ******* kidding me dude? LSUs mascot is the most well cared for mascot in the country. The TAF (Tiger Athletic Foundation) just build Mike a 2 million dollar natural habitat. Borderline animal cruelty? This animal is better cared for than a family pet.

Here is a link:

http://www.mikethetiger.com/index.ph...picturegallery

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

I thought this was gonna be a thread about Ryan Perrilloux.. I was gonna say, that beast is not new.

Comment

Nobody around here cares about Ryan Perriloux, not until next season anyways. Matt Flynn is the man this year that will lead us to a title.

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

Originally posted by saintsfan912 View Post
                      Are you ******* kidding me dude? LSUs mascot is the most well cared for mascot in the country. The TAF (Tiger Athletic Foundation) just build Mike a 2 million dollar natural habitat. Borderline animal cruelty? This animal is better cared for than a family pet.

Here is a link:

http://www.mikethetiger.com/index.ph...picturegallery
                      Yeah I think they had something in ESPN about it and they mentioned the LSU Tiger among other mascots. Some of the mascots live in multi-million dollar habitats I believe...

Comment

They have a vet that works with Mike and Mike only. He is his personal doctor and tends to him night and day every day of the week.

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

Nobody around here cares about Ryan Perriloux, not until next season anyways. Matt Flynn is the man this year that will lead us to a title.
                          I thought Perriloux transfered. I guess not?

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

He does talk a lot of smack, but I think he can back it up. You should appreciate him not transferring.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Nah, he didn't transfer. We still have a better QB waiting to play anyways.

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information