Appalachian State stuns Michigan in Michigan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
    Man Boone is already a craphole I can only imagine how badly they are tearing that place apart
    With a ******** statement like that, I'm going to assume you're a dumbass yankee that has never stepped foot in the town of Boone. And if I'm correct in pegging you as a northerner, can you tell all of the other dumb ass yanks to stay the hell out of NC? I'd appreciate it, thanks.

As for App State going to DivIA, I don't think the state of NC can support 5 D1A teams from a recruiting standpoint. Although, the other 4 teams suck anyway, so why not throw another one in the mix? Don't think it'll happen, regardless. Maybe we can trade Duke for App State? I'd take that any day of the week.

Originally posted by Morgan Freeman
    Titty sprinkles

Comment

• Originally posted by ncst8fan83 View Post
      With a ******** statement like that, I'm going to assume you're a dumbass yankee that has never stepped foot in the town of Boone. And if I'm correct in pegging you as a northerner, can you tell all of the other dumb ass yanks to stay the hell out of NC? I'd appreciate it, thanks.

As for App State going to DivIA, I don't think the state of NC can support 5 D1A teams from a recruiting standpoint. Although, the other 4 teams suck anyway, so why not throw another one in the mix? Don't think it'll happen, regardless. Maybe we can trade Duke for App State? I'd take that any day of the week.
      I've been to Boone several times. I went to college at Gardner-Webb and my roommate/best friend was from Ashe County

Comment

• GO BADGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! But does this mean if the Wolverines go onto win the bg ten, which obviously, I think the Badgers are going to anyway, but if a miracle happens, does this mean Appalacian St. could win the big ten. I am not trading teams cuz of this game, I am trading cuz I go to a UW system school, and the book says I must be a Badger fan, so I follow the rules.

Comment

• I'm still pissed this game wasn't on TV. It would have been such a good game to watch.

**** you Big Ten Network!

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
            I've been to Boone several times. I went to college at Gardner-Webb and my roommate/best friend was from Ashe County
            ncst got shut the **** down, thats what you get for assuming, ****

Comment

• Originally posted by DChess View Post
              ncst got shut the **** down, thats what you get for assuming, ****
              He just wanted to rant about 'yankees'

Comment

• the pac-10 will gladly trade you mike stoops for lloyd carr.

Comment

• The story I read is that Appalachian State is contemplating the move to Div. I-A but it wouldn't be made til well after 2010.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                  WHO DAT!

Comment

• well its not like this win doesnt put ASU on the map now, as if back 2 back 1AA champs wasnt enough, its a sought after school, no they dont have the athletes that USC does, but some of you guys are forgetting the system has alot to do with this win also, their offensive scheme was pretty good, with a good qb...

but whats the name of ASU's wr, he looked faster then anyone on michigans defense all together, and was looking like a 5 star WR

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Wow I woke up praying it was all a dream...sadly it wasn't. Johnny Sears is probably dead in the streets of A Squared right now. Besides the obvious, here's what Michigan needs to do.

- Can Carr
                      - More consistency from Henne
                      - GIVE MIKE HART THE ******* ROCK
                      - Give Mario the rock too
                      - Bench Sears, start Warren who is a manimal
                      - Teach Crable to block
                      - Not **** up
                      - Win every game by 50

Please for the love of God beat O-State.

Comment

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                        - Teach Crable to block
                        What? (10)
                        I'm a state.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michigan View Post
                          What? (10)
                          Crable is the one who blocked outside instead of inside on the GW FG attempt.

Comment

• Michigan plays Oregon next week right?

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                            Wow I woke up praying it was all a dream...sadly it wasn't. Johnny Sears is probably dead in the streets of A Squared right now. Besides the obvious, here's what Michigan needs to do.

- Can Carr
                            - More consistency from Henne
                            - GIVE MIKE HART THE ******* ROCK
                            - Give Mario the rock too
                            - Bench Sears, start Warren who is a manimal
                            - Teach Crable to block
                            - Not **** up
                            - Win every game by 50

Please for the love of God beat O-State.
                            Originally posted by nvot9
                            I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                            Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                            Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                            Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                            Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
                              Michigan plays Oregon next week right?
                              Yes. 3:30 kickoff at the Grande Casa. We're going to really struggle with their spread, worse than I thought. I thought Sears might have learned to play football over the summer, I was wrong. Nice to see Trent get a pick though. Warren needs to start...NOW.

On the flip side, Oregon's D looked pretty crappy, so we could be looking at a 56-55 game.

Comment

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                                Yes. 3:30 kickoff at the Grande Casa. We're going to really struggle with their spread, worse than I thought. I thought Sears might have learned to play football over the summer, I was wrong. Nice to see Trent get a pick though. Warren needs to start...NOW.

On the flip side, Oregon's D looked pretty crappy, so we could be looking at a 56-55 game.
                                I cant wait to watch that game. Should be more interesting then see Penn State beat my squad 48-0
                                Originally posted by nvot9
                                I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                                Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                                Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                                Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                                Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information