Appalachian State stuns Michigan in Michigan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
    I saw it on the Big Ten Network, which I didn't know I had until I turned it on to watch the game.
    Hah, same here. I didn't realize until 10 minutes left in the game (thanks DirecTV), but it was still awesome.

I did find it strange why App State kicked the GW FG, on 1st down with 30 seconds left. Run the ball once, to use the clock or Michigan's last timeout. They are lucky it didn't end up biting them in the rear, although the finish was beyond awesome.
    Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Charles Godfrey of Iowa just had the most insane pick against Northern Illinois. Too bad iowa's QB sucks and is 1-7 to start the game

Comment

Yeah, it does. If Appalachian State can beat Michigan I would expect Wisconsin to do the same.
        MI will rebound. I'm certainly not gonna right them off. It's always a tough game with them and Wisconsin, but this gives the other BIG 10 teams an edge for the title.
        Originally posted by njx9
        i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Haha, if the Big Ten needs a new team...

Comment

Originally posted by remix 6 View Post
            awesome. that just made App. States's season
            I'm sure a 3rd straight D1-AA championship would be a lot sweeter for them than this win against Michigan

Comment

hahahhahahahahaahha, i was tired of hearing them being overhyped anyways.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....

Comment

michigan ******* blows...

Comment

Originally posted by Vince Lombardi View Post
                  MI will rebound. I'm certainly not gonna right them off. It's always a tough game with them and Wisconsin, but this gives the other BIG 10 teams an edge for the title.
                  Yeah. Other teams will study the tape and see how they can stop Michigan, but Michigan also had plenty of opportunities to win the game. If they would've kicked extra points instead of going for two twice they wouldn't have been in the position they were in at the end of the game.

Here's a link. Front page of espn. http://espn.go.com/

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                  WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
                    That was amazing.

Meanwhile mass suicides are happening in Ann Arbor due to this game
                    and soon to happen in jersey

*about to go purchase a gun*
                    Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Yeah, it does. If Appalachian State can beat Michigan I would expect Wisconsin to do the same.
                      Sure hope so

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

I just can't believe it. All of those senior's come back to hopefully win a national title and then lose their opener in their home stadium. That has to be one of the biggest heartbreaker's ever to experience.

WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                          Sure hope so
                          I think Wisconsin is better. If they can stop Mike Hart and force Henne to beat them then I think they have the game won.

WHO DAT!

Comment

Im so pissed I couldnt watch this game.
                            "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

I just can't believe it. All of those senior's come back to hopefully win a national title and then lose their opener in their home stadium. That has to be one of the biggest heartbreaker's ever to experience.
                              Seriously. Think Jake Long is pretty steamed right now knowing he could be gearing up for his NFL opener with a huge rookie contract right now instead of dealing with a non conference loss to a D1-AA opponent?

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                                I'm sure a 3rd straight D1-AA championship would be a lot sweeter for them than this win against Michigan
                                I would rather beat the #5 team in the country then beat a D1-AA team whether it's the championship or not.
                                Jamaal Charles is the best RB in the NFL

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information