Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
    Im so pissed I couldnt watch this game.
    can i become a temp fan of another team or what? i mean this college football season is ruined for me and everyone else whose a michigan fan
    Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
      Seriously. Think Jake Long is pretty steamed right now knowing he could be gearing up for his NFL opener with a huge rookie contract right now instead of dealing with a non conference loss to a D1-AA opponent?
      The same thing with Mike Hart too, more than likely.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
      WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by mangini for pres View Post
        can i become a temp fan of another team or what? i mean this college football season is ruined for me and everyone else whose a michigan fan
        I'm wondering how far that is going to affect their national ranking?

WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by Ho0k Em' View Post
          I would rather beat the #5 team in the country then beat a D1-AA team whether it's the championship or not.
          I'm sorry but a national championship at any level is huge especially when its for an unprecedented 3rd straight year

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
            I'm wondering how far that is going to affect their national ranking?
            Hopefully they are around the 20 mark next week

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
              The same thing with Mike Hart too, more than likely.

Mike Hart from what I saw was the only Michigan guy to show up today.I think the rest thought they could roll their helmets onto the field and it be an easy win

Comment

Try being in a bar in Ohio... That was some fun stuff and I'm not really even an OSU fan (I like them but I was there to watch Miami...)

Man that was awesome.

Comment

I feel bad for the UM fans on this site, whom I like. I just wish Danman was here so I could bitchslap him.
                  The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Awesome game.

Comment

Originally posted by dcarey20 View Post
                      Awesome game.
                      nice sig.... real mature.... cant you let us weep without rubbing in our faces? :(

jk
                      Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                        Mike Hart from what I saw was the only Michigan guy to show up today.I think the rest thought they could roll their helmets onto the field and it be an easy win
                        Mike Hart looked great out there today and he did most of his work after breaking the first tackle too.

WHO DAT!

Comment

All you fellow Michigan fans think that game was a nut punch to watch on TV? Try being at the game in the student section when the kick was blocked. To go from expected victory when Hart took it to the house, to expected loss when they kicked the FG, to expected victory when Manningham caught the deep ball and set up the kick, to then get it blocked... that might the definition of a game that makes you break things.

I think it was a major fluke resulting from an unprepared, unmotivated UM, an awesome game by AS, and a lot of luck, but major props to AS. They beat us, in our own house, when no one expected to.
                          “Some people try to find things in this game that don't exist but football is only two things - blocking and tackling.”

- Vince Lombardi

Comment

I knew App. State wouldn't be a cake walk but christ, I didn't expect that. Oh well, with the Tigers struggling a lot and Michigan probably out of it at this point, time to go hope for a Lions playoff berth........

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              I knew App. State wouldn't be a cake walk but christ, I didn't expect that. Oh well, with the Tigers struggling a lot and Michigan probably out of it at this point, time to go hope for a Lions playoff berth........
                              I think Michigan recovering and winning the national championship is more likely than a Lions playoff berth.
                              I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                              Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Delenay was right those Big Ten academic standards have taken down another team.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information