Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Appalachian State stuns Michigan in Michigan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    <--- App. State alumni

    Goddamn, I should have stayed in town for graduate courses. I've been told they're going insane right now.

    App. State is Hot Hot Hot, mutha****s!
    Last edited by BX; 09-01-2007, 06:42 PM.

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
      Because they lost one game? Yes, it was one of the worst losses in the school's history, but the season isn't over with yet. If they play like they are capable of playing and beat Wisconsin and/or Ohio State the season is still salvageable. Michigan could go 10-2 and win or share the Big 10 title. It's not out of the question. This Michigan team is better than they played today. A few years ago, Michigan went 7-5 and not all of the juniors jumped ship. People are making this loss out to be way more than it is. If they start losing more games, then we can act like it's the end of the world. This could be a blessing in disguise. We don't know. Michigan could be more motivated the rest of the way and play the rest of season with a chip on their shoulders. Just because they lost their chance at a National Championship doesn't mean they lost this season and next.
      I just think with the team already losing it's biggest stars, you'll see a lot of juniors following them to avoid something like this happening again next year

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
        Sympathy? Are you kidding me 5th ranked Michigan cant beat a non division 1 opponent and you want sympathy?
        Yeah, Notre Dame fan should be laughing. Your team sure is putting on a show. Granted, you are playing a much better team, but come on. I guarantee you won't be laughing in two weeks.

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by BX View Post
          <--- App. State alumni

          Goddamn, I should have stayed in town for graduate courses. I've been told they're going insane right now.
          Man Boone is already a craphole I can only imagine how badly they are tearing that place apart

          Comment


          • #80
            People keep bashing Michigan for this loss, but really, we should be giving App St. a ton of credit. That was one of the biggest upsets in college football history. The little team from the mountains came into the big house and got it done. Michigan didn't beat themselves. Appalachian St. beat them.

            Comment


            • #81
              I don't think I've ever spazzed out as hard as I did when Lynch blocked that FG. Jesus Lord... it's three hours later and I'm just now calming down enough to check out the boards reaction.

              FNing. Epic.

              Time to change my sig.

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
                Yeah, Notre Dame fan should be laughing. Your team sure is putting on a show. Granted, you are playing a much better team, but come on. I guarantee you won't be laughing in two weeks.
                As much as I love upsets I have to agree with PL. By the end of the year you could double Notre Dame's win total and it wouldn't equal Michigan's.

                Comment


                • #83
                  LOL at all the Michigan fans on here who called me out when I said their secondary was going to be a load of crap this year. As I said in multiple threads... English is a good coach, but the michigan secondary is not only young, but it also lacks talent minus Donovan Warren.

                  You think this was bad? Wait until Oregon next week.
                  Browns & Buckeyes <3

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by gstock05 View Post
                    LOL at all the Michigan fans on here who called me out when I said their secondary was going to be a load of crap this year. As I said in multiple threads... English is a good coach, but the michigan secondary is not only young, but it also lacks talent minus Donovan Warren.

                    You think this was bad? Wait until Oregon next week.
                    Yeah, but whatever they give up through the air, we'll give up twice that to Mike Hart. I'm not expecting us to walk on them at all.

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      WOW!!!!!! Has this been the year of upsets. I mean the season ended with Boise State and Oklahoma and starts off with App State beating Michigan. HOLY!!!! I taped the end of the game with my camera on the TV. Its pretty good qulaity if anyone wants to see it. Im gonna try and load it on here.

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        That wasnt just the worst loss in Michigan history that was probably the worst loss in NCAA football history.
                        Originally posted by nvot9
                        I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

                        Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                        Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                        Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                        Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                        Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
                          That wasnt just the worst loss in Michigan history that was probably the worst loss in NCAA football history.
                          Correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't Michigan won a bowl game this decade?

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            super shocking and fun to watch.

                            Baltimore: 7-4

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              I had to listen to the game on the radio. But in your guys opinion did Michigan lose the game or did App St win it?

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/e...t=000_0194.flv

                                here you go guys. straight from my camera. enjoy!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information