Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 2007 Heisman Watch Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
    Colt Brennan- 34/40, 416 yards, 6 TDs, 3 for 23 on the ground. In the first half.
    DAMN!!!!!!!!

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
      Colt Brennan- 34/40, 416 yards, 6 TDs, 3 for 23 on the ground. In the first half.
      ...and at least 3 drops by the WRs.

      Comment


      • #18
        Booty had 3 tds 1 int and over 200 yards.

        Maybe not Heisman worthy but enough to stay in contention.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
          Colt Brennan- 34/40, 416 yards, 6 TDs, 3 for 23 on the ground. In the first half.
          Against a 1-aa team. They have the worst sos in all of college football. He has a 0% chance of winning the heisman.
          Originally posted by nvot9
          I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

          Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
          Indianapolis Colts 13-3
          Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
          Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
          Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

          Comment


          • #20
            Sorry Michigan fans, but after losing to App St. there is absolutely zero chance of any Michigan player winning the Heisman. Hart has a shot at the Walker however. Thats just being realistic.

            I still laugh at all the Michigan fans that flamed me for saying Henne isn't that good and wont be up for the Heisman. Any last comments from those people or are you going into hiding?


            You have to throw Brohm out there, over 300 yards passing and 3 TD's.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by JoeMontainya View Post
              Sorry Michigan fans, but after losing to App St. there is absolutely zero chance of any Michigan player winning the Heisman. Hart has a shot at the Walker however. Thats just being realistic.

              I still laugh at all the Michigan fans that flamed me for saying Henne isn't that good and wont be up for the Heisman. Any last comments from those people or are you going into hiding?


              You have to throw Brohm out there, over 300 yards passing and 3 TD's.
              I didn't ever say Henne for Heisman, but Hart could still win the Heisman. He was a long shot to start with. Hypothetically speaking, what if Hart puts up 1,700 yards, 20 TD and Michigan goes 11-1. He has proven countless times he's the team MVP, and if they roll from now on (doubtful) he will be the reason why.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by JoeMontainya View Post
                Sorry Michigan fans, but after losing to App St. there is absolutely zero chance of any Michigan player winning the Heisman. Hart has a shot at the Walker however. Thats just being realistic.

                I still laugh at all the Michigan fans that flamed me for saying Henne isn't that good and wont be up for the Heisman. Any last comments from those people or are you going into hiding?


                You have to throw Brohm out there, over 300 yards passing and 3 TD's.
                against quite possibly the worst college football team, ever.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
                  Against a 1-aa team. They have the worst sos in all of college football. He has a 0% chance of winning the heisman.
                  0% chance is incorrect and you know it. Stop trying to be Mr. Overexaggerater.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                    0% chance is incorrect and you know it. Stop trying to be Mr. Overexaggerater.
                    I like Hawaii as a program, but come on do you think they are really going to give someone the Heisman when the hardest game they play all year is to a number 24 ranked Boise State. Absolutely not. They are dead last in sos, and he has 0% chance of winning this award. I like Colt Brennan alot. Nothing against him he didnt make the schedule.
                    Originally posted by nvot9
                    I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

                    Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                    Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                    Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                    Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                    Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      If he throws 6 TDs a game there is no way he doesn't win. Is it gonna be hard for him because of who they play? Yea, but to say 0% is a bit extreme, if he throws for 6,000 yards and 70 TDs you really think he'll have 0% change to win?

                      That is correct comahan
                      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                      <3 dg

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                        If he throws 6 TDs a game there is no way he doesn't win. Is it gonna be hard for him because of who they play? Yea, but to say 0% is a bit extreme, if he throws for 6,000 yards and 70 TDs you really think he'll have 0% change to win?
                        I really hope the press isn't sucked in by his statistical acheivements. I'm certainly not trivializing the numbers he put up last night\will continue to put up, but I would give the Heisman to a QB from a competitive\major conference who put up 30+ td's with 10 or fewer picks and won some big games\performed in the clutch over Brennan and his inflated numbers any day of the week.
                        Check out my blog and website:
                        www.4thand99.com

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
                          I like Hawaii as a program, but come on do you think they are really going to give someone the Heisman when the hardest game they play all year is to a number 24 ranked Boise State. Absolutely not. They are dead last in sos, and he has 0% chance of winning this award. I like Colt Brennan alot. Nothing against him he didnt make the schedule.
                          He may not win, but that doesn't mean he has no chance. Going to NY and being one of the finalist would be a great achievement in and of itself. He has a real chance of doing that.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            If McFadden does like he did last year he should win it. Booty's not THAT good, just a solid QB on USC where they get stats in that system no matter who they throw in, and McFadden runs and throws for TDs. If Louisville goes unbeaten Brohm should be in the top 2 as well IMO.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by JoeMontainya View Post
                              Sorry Michigan fans, but after losing to App St. there is absolutely zero chance of any Michigan player winning the Heisman.
                              There are still 11 games to go in the season. But you're an Ohio State fan, I wouldn't expect you to use logic.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Colt Brennan is at the top right now, but so many other guys are right there with him. It should be tight to the end if this week is any indication.

                                sig by BoneKrusher

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information