Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Tim Teabow look like a future #1 overall pick in his debut?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TigerBait45 View Post
    Western Kentucky's in the SunBelt now aren't they?

Regardless, it was Western Kentucky. If he goes 13-17 for 300 yards against LSU or Auburn then hes the real deal.
    They are a D1A Independent this year

Comment

Ah. Their basketball and baseball teams are in the sun belt so I figured they went ahead and made the jump in football too.

Comment

im not a fan of his but, he looked really good. He proved he can throw the ball, and far too. I don't like how he's "overly passionate" though.

that being said I doubt he becomes a no.1 pick. First round maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by Forenci View Post
          Who the hell is Tim Teabow?

If you mean Tim Tebow, then who knows? He's only a sophmore that played against weak competition. Let's wait to see how he does against LSU and Auburn.
          I think he meant Tim Tbag

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

Yeah but he did that against western kentucky, even Drew Weatherford could do that good against them. Not saying hes not good just saying wait til he plays a decent team.

Comment

Anyone know if his high yds/completion was due to him finding receivers downfield, receivers doing something after the catch, or a little of both?

Comment

it was due to him throwing down field to wide open receivers who smoked the db's...anyone could have made those throws. Regardless, he's still a pretty good passer, but shouldn't you wait at least a little while before this is even discussed?

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information