No announcement yet.

Bowl Games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looked like he said our backup QB sucked big time, my bad.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLion2k7 View Post
      Your entire team is an embarassment. Lloyd Carr is an embarassment. Chad Henne is an embarassment. Jake Long is an embarassment. Nobody on that team has any heart. Everytime they make it to any kind of bowl, they get romped on by whoever else they play. Stop allocating embarassment onto other teams. Own up to your embarassments. Fact of the matter is this : No one on that team has ever beaten Ohio State, or Won a bowl game.

No matter how many times you beat Penn State, it wont' change that. Heck if you want, I'll let you beat us every year and you can go 1-11. Learn to play with some heart and get a coach that has some as well. Your team is looking like Michigan State more and more every year.
      Im sorry man but this in the most ignorant response i have ever heard. Your response was disgustingly pathetic, you would let us beat you and go 1-11? You better hope PSU absolutly drums Mich this year cuz it would be so much more pathetic for PSU to continually lose to a team with no heart. To me that is so much more embarassing....

Also im not here to defend Mich. They should be embarassed and it will be even worse if we play bad next week. There is no excuse for how we played with the talent we have on this team.
      Last edited by DoWnThEfiElD; 09-03-2007, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLion2k7 View Post
        Good I hope you hold onto that attitude. Because this year you won't beat OSU or PSU. And you definitely won't win a bowl game. Have a good year!
        Ill go on the record right now, and say that Michigan either beats Ohio State or Penn State.
        Originally posted by nvot9
        I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
        Indianapolis Colts 13-3
        Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
        Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
        Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Originally posted by saintsfan912 View Post
          It looked like he said our backup QB sucked big time, my bad.
          I actually like Matt Flynn, but thanks for taking my words out of context.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Well you said Miami lost to LSU and their backup QB sucked so it looked as if you were saying Flynn sucked.

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

Originally posted by saintsfan912 View Post
              Well you said Miami lost to LSU and their backup QB sucked so it looked as if you were saying Flynn sucked.
              I understand, but it only would have made sense for you to assume this if I put a comma after LSU.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Well most people on these boards are ignorant and don't use proper English. It was safe to assume that.

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information