No announcement yet.

USA Today Coaches Top 25

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im very happy to see Auburn rising, hopefully it will continue.

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
      YAY. RU jumped up in the AP polls. thats the only one that counts in my mind now

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/rankin...easonYear=2007
      33 for Michigan.....wow....We're actually dogs in our game according to that poll. Not surprising

Comment

how many spots did texas drop? I know in one poll we were 4th, i think the ap, and coaches we were way different...

and i coulda sworn we were higher then OU, which really doesnt bother me, the higher they are ranked, it will only help if we win the red river shootout, but it seems they moved quite a bit for battering up on a severley less talented UNT team

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
          YAY. RU jumped up in the AP polls. thats the only one that counts in my mind now
          Oddly enough, the AP poll is the only one that doesn't count for anything...

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
            33 for Michigan.....wow....We're actually dogs in our game according to that poll. Not surprising
            Not when you factor in HFA. But yeah, I'm pretty pissed about this. I've been looking forward to this game for years now. It's still a gigantic game from our perspective, because we know how tough you guys really are. But now the general public likely won't give us much credit if we manage to pull out the win. And we look like dumptrucks if we lose. This is a more difficult matchup than more than half the other top 25 teams would be, imo. Yet there will be no acknowledgment of us having played a ranked team.

Comment

Originally posted by duckseason View Post
              Not when you factor in HFA. But yeah, I'm pretty pissed about this. I've been looking forward to this game for years now. It's still a gigantic game from our perspective, because we know how tough you guys really are. But now the general public likely won't give us much credit if we manage to pull out the win. And we look like dumptrucks if we lose. This is a more difficult matchup than more than half the other top 25 teams would be, imo. Yet there will be no acknowledgment of us having played a ranked team.
              When we go 11-1 it will all be ok ;) lol jk

Comment

Dumptrucks lol
                Originally posted by nvot9
                I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Originally posted by duckseason View Post
                  your right, thats probably how it will be assessed right now, but maybe at the end of the season when things are in perspective they might change...depends on how they end the season, but if you guys do win, it wont give you the jump in the polls that it would if they were still ranked 5th which has gotta suck...

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Is it possible to see all the teams, i want to know where vandy is...

Comment

Hawaii jumped 2 spots from 24 to 22 in the USA Today poll and 3 spots in the AP poll from 23 to 20. It's a beautiful thang.

CHEEEEEEYEEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
                        Oddly enough, the AP poll is the only one that doesn't count for anything...
                        shhhh! dont ruin my moment ;)
                        We ALL bleed scarlet
                        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
                          Badgers looked nice last week.
                          Tyler Donovan was impressive which was their ONLY UNSTABLE spot this year.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                            how many spots did texas drop? I know in one poll we were 4th, i think the ap, and coaches we were way different...

and i coulda sworn we were higher then OU, which really doesnt bother me, the higher they are ranked, it will only help if we win the red river shootout, but it seems they moved quite a bit for battering up on a severley less talented UNT team
                            I doubt it is due just to them beating a less talented UNT team, you got to factor in how sloppy Texas looked.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

When's the last time a team dropped from #5 to NR? A: never.
                              Me? I'm just waiting for those other 10 teams to lose so #11 can jump to #1 again. This weekend= USC gets upset in Lincoln and Va Tech gets murdered by LSU. Oklahoma and Florida are way too high. West Virginia is not the 3rd best team in America....they might have the easiest schedule of the ten best teams but they are not the 3rd best.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post

UT will be above OU next week after OU gets upset.

That is correct comahan
                                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                                <3 dg

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information