No announcement yet.

USA Today Coaches Top 25

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miami ranked 28th in both polls. Just wait. Once we beat OU, where do you think we'll be ranked? I think they should be around 14 or 15

Comment

Depending on who else loses probably 18th. OU will probably still be ahead of us. :/

That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by RonnieRun23 View Post
        Miami ranked 28th in both polls. Just wait. Once we beat OU, where do you think we'll be ranked? I think they should be around 14 or 15
        if it's above Rutgers, i will have a really really big hissy fit
        We ALL bleed scarlet
        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Don't jinx us there buddy. We actually have a chance but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

haha, i know, but i'm just so excited about this game. I hope this is our coming-out party, like against UCLA some years back. I hope Baby J has as good a game as his cousin did that day. What was it, 299 rushing yards and 3 touchdowns?

Comment

haha, i know, but i'm just so excited about this game. I hope this is our coming-out party, like against UCLA some years back. I hope Baby J has as good a game as his cousin did that day. What was it, 299 rushing yards and 3 touchdowns?
              I've never been more excited for a game in my life, seriously. I'll shed tears one way or the other, happiness or despair. It's sad because the season just started and it's already getting tense.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Okay, okay, this isn't the first time a top 5 team fell to NR in a week, but that was back in 1968 before I was born, so it might be fake. Everything that happened before I was born could be a hoax set up by a conspiracy of the media and the rest of the world, prove me wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                  Okay, okay, this isn't the first time a top 5 team fell to NR in a week, but that was back in 1968 before I was born, so it might be fake. Everything that happened before I was born could be a hoax set up by a conspiracy of the media and the rest of the world, prove me wrong!
                  How do you even know anything that happened since you were born? Maybe everything is a hoax. There is no spoon.

That is correct comahan
                  I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                  <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
                    I've never been more excited for a game in my life, seriously. I'll shed tears one way or the other, happiness or despair. It's sad because the season just started and it's already getting tense.
                    sadly i have to root for OU, im hoping their undefeated when we play them, but if your qb play is up to par, you guys have a good chance

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

yay Cal's in the top ten.
                      but we should be ahead of Louisville.
                      "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

I know I can't wait. I'll be sitting in the student section at OU. It's going to be a great game. Have fun with the D :)

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

Kirk Turdstreet ranked Michigan as #10 in his poll with Wisconsin trailing at #11.

- UW has beaten his alma mater, OSU, 3 straight at Columbus.
                          - Supposedly he had a bad experience in a Madison establishment and Badger fans were rude to his kids.
                          - Gameday has refused to come to Madison since their last trip because of rowdy fans.

Badger fans have been saying he's biased against Wisconsin for years and I think this ranking proves the claim.

Be professional you douchebag.

Comment

Originally posted by BerninWI View Post
                            Kirk Turdstreet ranked Michigan as #10 in his poll with Wisconsin trailing at #11.

- UW has beaten his alma mater, OSU, 3 straight at Columbus.
                            - Supposedly he had a bad experience in a Madison establishment and Badger fans were rude to his kids.
                            - Gameday has refused to come to Madison since their last trip because of rowdy fans.

Badger fans have been saying he's biased against Wisconsin for years and I think this ranking proves the claim.

Be professional you douchebag.
                            What? Herbstreit said on Sportscenter that he was going to put Michigan #25 in his personal standings but then after watching the game Monday night put Clemson in instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                              What? Herbstreit said on Sportscenter that he was going to put Michigan #25 in his personal standings but then after watching the game Monday night put Clemson in instead.
                              I got that from a reliable poster elswhere, so it should be valid. Unless I misinterpreted and he was referring to last week or joking based on previous history.

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                                Yep. I seen that interview myself. He definitely said after watching Clemson he was going to put them in at 25.
                                Originally posted by nvot9
                                I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                                Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                                Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                                Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                                Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information