• Show
Clear All

Texas:

1. Jake Long
    2. Keith Rivers
    3. Kenny Phillips

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
      Receiver isn't a concern for us. We could use him both as a WR and returner, but secondary is much bigger of a need.
      yeah i know but he's such a good returner and receiver... plus you also have king and philips on the list
      Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
        I'll help you out

Jake Long
        Sam Baker
        Barry Richardson
        why would you take 3 tackles? none of those 3 can play inside. Richardson is overrated anyway.

Originally posted by Morgan Freeman
        Titty sprinkles

Comment

Originally posted by ncst8fan83 View Post
          why would you take 3 tackles? none of those 3 can play inside. Richardson is overrated anyway.
          I just realized that haha. Whoops.

Comment

For the Buckeyes...

1. Kenny Phillips - A playmaking Safety like him would be perfect for that secondary, and boost that defense through the roof.
            2. Glenn Dorsey - The man is just so dominant that I really wouldn't see any problem with this.
            3. Adarius Bowman - Playing a little favoritism here because I like him so much, but I think a big physical receiver like him would definitely be beneficial. There'd be nothing wrong with Jackson, though.
            Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

Originally posted by mangini for pres View Post
              yeah i know but he's such a good returner and receiver... plus you also have king and philips on the list
              Do you not know who is in Michigan's secondary???????? Trent and Sears shouldn't start for a d-2 school, let alone Michigan. Maybe switch either King or Ikegwuonu for a linebacker like J Leman, Dan Connor or Rey Maualuga

Comment

USC:

1. DeSean Jackson
                2. Brian Brohm
                3. McFadden

Comment

Miami:

1. Andre Woodson- We had 2 RBs have more yards than Kirby Freeman last week, yea.
                  2. Jake Long- Jason Fox is a stud but Youngblood/Rutledge are iffy.
                  3. Earl Bennett- Only reason this isn't Jackson is because Sam Shields is a small burner and we have Coop and Richard Gordon (6-4 260) returning kicks, we need consistency and Bennett is the best pure WR in college right now.

Shocking 3 offensive players for UM. If I went for one guy on defense it would be Justin King, great man CB and CB is the iffiest spot on the defense right now.

That is correct comahan
                  I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                  <3 dg

Comment

DraftGod and Smittyjs are the only other Vandy Fans.....its sad

Comment

Originally posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
                      DraftGod and Smittyjs are the only other Vandy Fans.....its sad
                      Im a vandy fan too, just dont post much anymore
                      Sig by PitBull

All-hail Bulluck

Comment

all of the above...

For Iowa:
                        1. D-Jax (need an offensive playmaker, and already have 2 good HBs)
                        2. Kenny Phillips (really need a great player in the secondary, safety most importantly)
                        3. Jake Long (really young OL...talented but unproven, need stability)

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                          Miami:

1. Andre Woodson- We had 2 RBs have more yards than Kirby Freeman last week, yea.
                          2. Jake Long- Jason Fox is a stud but Youngblood/Rutledge are iffy.
                          3. Earl Bennett- Only reason this isn't Jackson is because Sam Shields is a small burner and we have Coop and Richard Gordon (6-4 260) returning kicks, we need consistency and Bennett is the best pure WR in college right now.

Shocking 3 offensive players for UM. If I went for one guy on defense it would be Justin King, great man CB and CB is the iffiest spot on the defense right now.
                          basically what I would choose, I still might have to take Desean Jackson even if Shields is like him, we are seriously a QB and a WR from being the national champs

Comment

UVA:
                            1) Calais Campbell: Campbell and Chris Long coming off the edge, forget about it.
                            2) Andre Woodson: Jameel Sewell and Peter Lalich just aren't getting the job done.
                            3) Adarius Bowman: No playmaking wideouts.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                            Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Indiana

1. Calias Campbell - Our pass rush is horrid and makes our corners looks worse than they are.
                              2. Jake Long - The OL is young and improving, but Thigpen still doesn't get too many holes. A stud like Long would really help out Thigpen's development.
                              3. Glenn Dorsey - I can't remember the last time we had a solid DT, he'd be great for Big Ten season against guys like Mike Hart, PJ Hill, etc.

All guys in the trenches, can't say I'm surprised.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

Tennessee Vols:

1) Desean Jackson
                                2) Adarius Bowman
                                3) Darren McFadden

Ainge, Jackson, Bowman, and McFadden... I think I just scat myself...

Realistically though, as in players who would fill a need:

1) Desean Jackson - Kind of a "Duh!" pick. The UT wideouts are solid, yet unspectacular. The biggest thing that is lacking is a player who possesses the "big play" threat. Jackson is a player who can stretch the field and totally open up the passing offense, like Meachem did last year. Except, Jackson is also one of the best returners in the nation.

2) Kenny Phillips - The Vols have taken away Parrish from the starting SS spot, and have placed Eric Berry, the nation's #1 CB prospect last year, in his spot. While Berry played a lot of FS in high school, I'd like him to become the amazing corner that he has the capability to be. Phillips is the best safety in the country, and would play next to another top safety in Jonathan Hefney. Automatic upgrade to the defense.

3) Glenn Dorsey - The Vols got run all over by Cal's Forsett and Best, and we had little to no pass rush. So, this last spot was going to go to a defensive linemen. I went with Dorsey since he adds the run-stuffing ability we need on our defense, and also takes up double teams, which would allow our two senior DE's to have one-on-one matchups with the tackles. Hopefully, a pass-rusher will emerge for our team within the next few games.
                                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                                Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information