VTech vs. LSU

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VTech vs. LSU

Predictions anyone? I have heard a few predictions being a huge Tech fan my self I personaly think its going to be 13-7 Tech and i know im gonna get flamed for saying VT is gonna beat LSU but i think they will tough this one out and win it.

Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
    Predictions anyone? I have heard a few predictions being a huge Tech fan my self I personaly think its going to be 13-7 Tech and i know im gonna get flamed for saying VT is gonna beat LSU but i think they will tough this one out and win it.
    If Glennon is still the QB..... VTech cant win this game. They might cover the spread but wont win the game.
    Originally posted by nvot9
    I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
    Indianapolis Colts 13-3
    Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
    Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
    Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

sorry don't see it happening. your D had a hard time stopping ECU's running game. and just beat them 17-7. our D is right up there with yours in terms of talent and production and our offense is better. we have one of the fastest humans in the nation on the team and a stud at WR. i don't see it being a blow out but 24-10. is a good score. LSU on top.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

unless you guys are gonna start Ryan Perriloux at QB, then you cant compare the running games. That being said, I know we will probably get our a$$es handed to us because Sean Glennon is gonna have a game full of mistakes, not on the MSU level though i dont think, so somewhere around 17-7 LSU seems right. I hate Sean Glennon, 2 years straight they have fed us that ******** about him being the most ready and all that, I hate that ****** with a passion. Maybe this will be like LSU 4 years ago, out with the terrible unathletic QB, and in with the playmaker, thats the best case scenario, we wont beat anyone with Glennon as the QB with that Offensive Line.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....

Comment

Originally posted by vatech=accdomination View Post
          unless you guys are gonna start Ryan Perriloux at QB, then you cant compare the running games. That being said, I know we will probably get our a$$es handed to us because Sean Glennon is gonna have a game full of mistakes, not on the MSU level though i dont think, so somewhere around 17-7 LSU seems right. I hate Sean Glennon, 2 years straight they have fed us that ******** about him being the most ready and all that, I hate that ****** with a passion. Maybe this will be like LSU 4 years ago, out with the terrible unathletic QB, and in with the playmaker, thats the best case scenario, we wont beat anyone with Glennon as the QB with that Offensive Line.
          I like how your a VTech fan and can admit that Glennon is garbage.
          I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
          Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
          Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

I cant stand the Vt fans who wont. They blame it on the o-line, rb, wr, whoever. First play agianst ECU showed why, hes a turnover machine, hes is terribly innacurate, and for someone who broke all the QB lifting records, he takes hits like a 5'5 160 speed back.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....

Comment

Originally posted by vatech=accdomination View Post
              I cant stand the Vt fans who wont. They blame it on the o-line, rb, wr, whoever. First play agianst ECU showed why, hes a turnover machine, hes is terribly innacurate, and for someone who broke all the QB lifting records, he takes hits like a 5'5 160 speed back.
              When he threw that pass I couldnt stop laughing ( I bet ECU everyone was betting VTECH just because of the whole ceremony ) ... Glennon really threw that right to the linebacker.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
              Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
              Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

i would like to see Virginia Tech win but i think the likely out come is LSU winning

Comment

Originally posted by TouchdownUSC View Post
                  i would like to see Virginia Tech win but i think the likely out come is LSU winning
                  LSU is favored by 10. So the somebodies think so.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                  Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                  Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

if i was a USC fan, i would want va tech to win too. :D

Comment

VT is good enough to win the game. They definitely have weapons on offense (Ore, Royal and their two tight ends are all really good players) and probably one of the three best defenses in the country..but I just don't think Glennon is good enough to beat LSU's defense. LSU is going to load the box and make Ore earn anything he gets so its going to be up to Glennon to open up the running game.

I just don't see it. 17-3 LSU.

Comment

Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
                        if i was a USC fan, i would want va tech to win too. :D
                        on collegegame day they said that if LSU whoops VT then they'll hop USC as #1. But if it's a fairly close game, then they wont.

Comment

I don't see that. I wouldn't complain but I think its pretty obvious that people see USC as the best team in the nation.

Maybe if LSU puts up 30+ it could happen..but it would have to be a huge beatdown.

Comment

oh well that would be awesome too. i was just thinking along the lines that USC fans probably want to see VT in the national title game over LSU. :)

Comment

Doubt V Tech goes to the national championship game but we'll see. i dont mind playing LSU in the championship game either

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information