No announcement yet.

VTech vs. LSU

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugh I want Tech to win but they stand no chance Glennon is absolute trash. I mean heck even Peter Lalich is already better than him. Put in Tyrod to run around hell I don't care move drinkin Ike back to QB. Also if Ore is as pitiful as he was against East Carolina they stand no chance at keeping it close but they do have great LB's, Ellis, and Macho and a bunch of explosive athletes at Wideout.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

They should really play Tyrod.
      Originally posted by nvot9
      I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
      Indianapolis Colts 13-3
      Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
      Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
      Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

LSU in a landslide. That LSU defensive line is gonna terrorize the Hokies.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
          oh well that would be awesome too. i was just thinking along the lines that USC fans probably want to see VT in the national title game over LSU. :)
          oh well that too, but we have to finally shut you guys up about the split. :)

Comment

I'm not putting a lot of stock into the first game for VA Tech, it was a real emotional experience with all the fans and what not so I think this being a road game the players will be able to focus solely on football. Call me crazy but I'm calling for a Hokies upset.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by vatech=accdomination View Post
              I cant stand the Vt fans who wont. They blame it on the o-line, rb, wr, whoever. First play agianst ECU showed why, hes a turnover machine, hes is terribly innacurate, and for someone who broke all the QB lifting records, he takes hits like a 5'5 160 speed back.

Oh my god do i hate Glennon he is such crap... our system has been based on mobile QBs and now we get a slow, unaccurate, and horribly dumb with decision making. Im praying we come to our senses and start Holt, Whitaker(who is now a WR) or Taylor (preferably Taylor) I think we have to make our push for a NC this year or its gonna be along time comming... we are going to lose way to much talent; Hall, Adibi, Ellis, Royal, Morgan, Parker, 3 DTs, and i see Ore and Flowers leaving with so much talent leaving the team. So hopefully we dont keep our heads up our a$$'s and realize our mistake and cut our losses with Glennon

Comment

No, USC wants nothing more then to shut Les' fat mouth.

Comment

2-0 LSU. Thats my call

Comment

LSU...in Death Valley...at night...scary.

I say LSU wins by 10.

Comment

Va Tech has the most suffocating D this year, reminiscent of FSU's in their hay-day. The only thing stopping this team is Sean Glennon. When you have all those weapons, one can wonder why you're so bad. Like in some other posts, Glennon=weathersuck, both weak-armed, bad decision making, inaccurate, immobile, Practice All-Americans but in reality are the worst QB's in the league not counting Duke(their QB might be better than those two as well). Frank Beamer must have a HUGE man crush on Glennon, just like Bowden has an enourmous man crush on weathersuck. If you're contending for a championship, you're QB can't be that bad.

Comment

LSU 31 VT 10...tech has no offense IMO, it will be close the first quarter-ish, but LSU will dominate the rest

Comment

If this was in Blacksburg I might give the edge to VaTech. However, it's in Death Valley. I'll say 16-10, LSU wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
                            If this was in Blacksburg I might give the edge to VaTech. However, it's in Death Valley. I'll say 16-10, LSU wins.
                            I like that score a lot for this game so I'll agree with you

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                              I like that score a lot for this game so I'll agree with you
                              Your boy Glennon will cost them this game.
                              Originally posted by nvot9
                              I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                              Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                              Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                              Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                              Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
                                Your boy Glennon will cost them this game.
                                But he'll keep them a lot closer than Tyrod Taylor would

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information