No announcement yet.

VTech vs. LSU

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Again I bring up the fact that this game is an away game for VA Tech works in their favor. They get to concentrate on football and have been looking forward to this game since the schedule came out. The Hokies are going to win this one.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
      Again I bring up the fact that this game is an away game for VA Tech works in their favor. They get to concentrate on football and have been looking forward to this game since the schedule came out. The Hokies are going to win this one.
      such silliness. that doesn't make any sense. there is no concentrating in Death Valley. just to make it clear. you the fan can't even concentrate on drinking a beer its soo loud. first home game of the season, i guarantee all the rednecks and bayou folk will be out. not including loud drunken college folk. there is no way the Hokies win this game. it won't happen.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

The game is in Baton Rouge. I've read that VT has never beat a top 5 team on the road.

LSU rolls.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
          Honestly, it happened nearly half a year ago. I highly doubt it is the focus of any of the football players minds at this point. Memorial or not, it's done with.

rainbeaukid

Comment

I might buy that on the road excuse if the game weren't in Baton Rouge. That place is nuts at night.

Comment

Originally posted by TigerBait45 View Post
              I might buy that on the road excuse if the game weren't in Baton Rouge. That place is nuts at night. I mean nuts period.
              fixed it for you.

Comment

Less than 48 hours til its tailgating time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baton Rouge is gonna be out of control Saturday, **** I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

Originally posted by saintsfan912 View Post
                  Less than 48 hours til its tailgating time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baton Rouge is gonna be out of control Saturday, **** I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  weak. you should be starting tomorrow night after classes. :D

Comment

LSU in a blowout. Va Tech is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
                      weak. you should be starting tomorrow night after classes. :D
                      Oh, Ill be starting tomorrow night alright, just not on campus. None of my peeps are too fond of sleeping in vehicles or **** like that. My apartment is 3 minutes from Tiger Stadium so I'll be close enough, don't worry.

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

Originally posted by saintsfan912 View Post
                        Oh, Ill be starting tomorrow night alright, just not on campus. None of my peeps are too fond of sleeping in vehicles or **** like that. My apartment is 3 minutes from Tiger Stadium so I'll be close enough, don't worry.
                        ok i guess that is good enough. do it right, alright??

Comment

I always do buddy, you know how we do it in the Boot!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

It could get ugly with Glennon facing that defense. I'm just going to say we lose.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                              I'll take Glennon's Big Game Experience over Tyrod Taylor's athleticism for this LSU game
                              i nearly died laughing after reading this. Sean Glennons big game expierience, LOL, he doesnt even look like he knows where he is at when he is on the field.

Uhhhhh, if you guys only dropped 45 last week on a far inferior team, theres no way you guys score over 35, Sean Glennon is bad, but i promise he wont throw 6 interceptions.

But at the same time, if we get our asses beat, maybe Tyrod can come in and show the VT coaches how badly Sean sucks. and maybe we will fire bryan stinespring.

basically, my wishlist for the game in top to bottom priority.

1. Tyrod wins starting job because of performance
                              2. Stinespring gets pressured to resign because he should be a middle school coach.
                              3. We win

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....

Comment

VT is last year's Georgia. Overrated, cuz of the offense, but great defense. Starting a veteran at QB instead of the best man at the start of the season, and they may change to Taylor in the middle like Georgia.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information