Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VTech vs. LSU

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Big VT fan here, but we're going to lose. Which sucks.
    Originally posted by 7-11
    Originally posted by Renji
    Keyshawn because i just hate T.O. he is a cocky son of a biscuit
    But an athletic marvel for a second generation confectionary product

    Comment


    • #62
      I think that LSU will run away with this game and the final score will be 34-7. I dont see Va Tech getting it done on Defense and if they couldnt score more than 17 on ECU then how can someone expect them to score double digits against the LSU Defense.

      Comment


      • #63
        What is up with all of you predicting that LSU is gonna score 30 or more come on! Its not like Tech is playing with no defense! Statistically we have had the top defense last 2 years. The only big name we lost last year was Rouse. Flowers is going to be better, Macho is better Hall and Adibi are all over the place and we have 3 good interchangeable DTs. Im not saying Tech is a sure fire win... (its just my personal opinion that they will win a close one) but there is no way in hell that this game is gonna be a blow out like people think

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
          What is up with all of you predicting that LSU is gonna score 30 or more come on! Its not like Tech is playing with no defense! Statistically we have had the top defense last 2 years. The only big name we lost last year was Rouse. Flowers is going to be better, Macho is better Hall and Adibi are all over the place and we have 3 good interchangeable DTs. Im not saying Tech is a sure fire win... (its just my personal opinion that they will win a close one) but there is no way in hell that this game is gonna be a blow out like people think
          Im thinking this game might end up like 10-0 LSU... To many people are all over LSU and Vegas needs Tech to cover this game. Cant see Tech pulling the upset but I can see them covering
          Originally posted by nvot9
          I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

          Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
          Indianapolis Colts 13-3
          Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
          Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
          Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
            What is up with all of you predicting that LSU is gonna score 30 or more come on! Its not like Tech is playing with no defense! Statistically we have had the top defense last 2 years. The only big name we lost last year was Rouse. Flowers is going to be better, Macho is better Hall and Adibi are all over the place and we have 3 good interchangeable DTs. Im not saying Tech is a sure fire win... (its just my personal opinion that they will win a close one) but there is no way in hell that this game is gonna be a blow out like people think
            yes there is.


            Silverback....still the best.

            +rep to Jakey for the sig

            Comment


            • #66
              you guys only scored 17 points off 4 ints in the first half against miss st, and they pretty much got laid down in the second half, and I promise you vt isnt gonna give up/and or Sean Glennon wont throw into triple coverage. The last 4 years or so we have lost like 5 games i think by more than 15 points, and all of those teams had a spectacular
              performances by key players, Reggie Bush, Calvin Johsnon, Miami defense, etc. Matt Flynn hasnt ever gone against a defense of this quality, your mistaken if you think that VT is gonna give LSU the ball 5 times and VT get no turnovers whatsoever.

              FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....

              Comment


              • #67
                We better not play how we did against Georgia Tech last year. THAT was a let-down.


                http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

                Comment


                • #68
                  no kidding. ive never heard a crowd go silent so quickly.

                  FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by vatech=accdomination View Post
                    you guys only scored 17 points off 4 ints in the first half against miss st, and they pretty much got laid down in the second half, and I promise you vt isnt gonna give up/and or Sean Glennon wont throw into triple coverage. The last 4 years or so we have lost like 5 games i think by more than 15 points, and all of those teams had a spectacular
                    performances by key players, Reggie Bush, Calvin Johsnon, Miami defense, etc. Matt Flynn hasnt ever gone against a defense of this quality, your mistaken if you think that VT is gonna give LSU the ball 5 times and VT get no turnovers whatsoever.
                    VT gave up 30+ against fricking UGA, which had no star at any position and had a sub par offense. And if I remember correctly, Flynn did lead LSU to 40 points against a real defense like Miami. Or does that not count to VT homers?

                    Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

                    Who Dat Nation!

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      The games hinges strictly on Glennon. It's going to be extremely tough protecting him for Dorsey and Tyson Jackson. If they're in his face every play, it's going to be a long game. I do have some confidence in Duane Brown and our guards, but these aren't everyday D-lineman that we're going up against. I know Ore isn't going to get much on the ground either. He had trouble getting yards against ECU. He must be nicked up or something. I honestly don't think Matt Flynn will be that much of a problem for our defense.


                      http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by saintsfan912 View Post
                        VT gave up 30+ against fricking UGA, which had no star at any position and had a sub par offense. And if I remember correctly, Flynn did lead LSU to 40 points against a real defense like Miami. Or does that not count to VT homers?
                        Guess how many offensive yards we gave up to Georgia? 200 (129 passing, and 71 rushing). Our defense was not the reason we lost that game.


                        http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          i think the turnover ratio will be won by LSU but it will 3:2. both defenses are too scary and ball hawkey(word??) to not get those turnovers. its just which offense is going to be able to capitilize over them. it will be a fun game.


                          Silverback....still the best.

                          +rep to Jakey for the sig

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by saintsfan912 View Post
                            VT gave up 30+ against fricking UGA, which had no star at any position and had a sub par offense. And if I remember correctly, Flynn did lead LSU to 40 points against a real defense like Miami. Or does that not count to VT homers?

                            uhhhh, if sean glennon gives you ball inside our own twenty-five 4 times, then it will be a blowout. And that Miami defense played nowhere near their capabilities that game, you and i both know that.

                            FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Can you ever give a good team credit? I guess not...

                              Matt Flynn is far and away a better QB than Glennon. Hell, our backup is a hell of alot better than Glennon. **** our 3rd string is prob better than him too.

                              Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

                              Who Dat Nation!

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
                                Im thinking this game might end up like 10-0 LSU... To many people are all over LSU and Vegas needs Tech to cover this game. Cant see Tech pulling the upset but I can see them covering

                                is every single one of your posts about gambling/vegas?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information