Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VTech vs. LSU

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by yo123 View Post
    is every single one of your posts about gambling/vegas?
    Well theres a reason why lines are why they are... Games are fixed... whether you like it or not.
    Originally posted by nvot9
    I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

    Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
    Indianapolis Colts 13-3
    Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
    Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
    Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

    Comment


    • #77
      Over/under 7 sacks on Sean Glennon?
      Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by Geo View Post
        Over/under 7 sacks on Sean Glennon?
        Hmmmm under...
        Originally posted by nvot9
        I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

        Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
        Indianapolis Colts 13-3
        Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
        Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
        Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

        Comment


        • #79
          Should be a great game. I'll love the matchup in the trenches, because even though LSU has a great DL were not too shabby either outside of RT. Sergio Render vs. Glenn Dorsey should be fun.

          Glennan is a piece of crap, and I'm a VaTech. fan. I like Whitiker more even, and he's not even a QB now! Tyrod Taylor is a beast, but LSU's D is nasty.

          LSU putting 30+ on us is very unlikely. I mean, we are just stacked on defense. Adibi, Hall, Flowers, Macho Harris, Chris Ellis, DJ Parker, etc etc. If they aren't careful we will score some points on defense or even special teams.
          Virginia Tech.
          ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

          Next Up: 2012

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by saintsfan912 View Post
            Can you ever give a good team credit? I guess not...

            Matt Flynn is far and away a better QB than Glennon. Hell, our backup is a hell of alot better than Glennon. **** our 3rd string is prob better than him too.
            I hate people that think that their favorite team is the best team... Not in any way am i saying that LSU is shitte' but come on seriously. 3-4 VTech fans on here say were going to lose... Im the only one saying were going to win and ya know what Glennon may never be a Heisman winner or a Pro QB or even a Practice Squad QB but if Beamer trusts him and sees something in him, that gives me some hope for him as a QB... He may not make the amazing pass or he may throw interceptions up the wazoo but if he is able to manage this game, make the smart throws, not the amazing ones; well then he is atleast alright in my book and maybe, maybe we will have a true shot at winning this game. And if we do win im gonna look at the LSU fan posts and see stuff about flukes and how it was a crap game

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by saintsfan912 View Post
              Can you ever give a good team credit? I guess not...

              Matt Flynn is far and away a better QB than Glennon. Hell, our backup is a hell of alot better than Glennon. **** our 3rd string is prob better than him too.
              uhhhhhh, where did i say he wasnt, read my posts, i was telling you why we lost to georgia. if sean glennon gives you the ball inside vt's 25 4 times, i would expect it to be a blowout. go read my posts, first page, who says glennon sucks?

              "Over/under 7 sacks on Sean Glennon?"

              push

              i have LSU by eleven in my tiebreaker game for my betting pool.

              FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
                I hate people that think that their favorite team is the best team... Not in any way am i saying that LSU is shitte' but come on seriously. 3-4 VTech fans on here say were going to lose... Im the only one saying were going to win and ya know what Glennon may never be a Heisman winner or a Pro QB or even a Practice Squad QB but if Beamer trusts him and sees something in him, that gives me some hope for him as a QB... He may not make the amazing pass or he may throw interceptions up the wazoo but if he is able to manage this game, make the smart throws, not the amazing ones; well then he is atleast alright in my book and maybe, maybe we will have a true shot at winning this game. And if we do win im gonna look at the LSU fan posts and see stuff about flukes and how it was a crap game
                Its ok. My favorite team IS the best team.

                Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

                Who Dat Nation!

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by saintsfan912 View Post
                  Its ok. My favorite team IS the best team.
                  Ughhhh.... Im glad you know football :-P

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    SEC speed will be too much for tech.....LSU by 2 TD's..

                    Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                    XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                    Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                    http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by smittyjs View Post
                      SEC speed will be too much for tech.....LSU by 2 TD's..
                      Kind of like SEC speed is too much for Southern Miss?

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
                        Kind of like SEC speed is too much for Southern Miss?
                        Dude you should never post again, UM 0-2 haahhahahahaha.

                        Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

                        Who Dat Nation!

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by saintsfan912 View Post
                          Dude you should never post again, UM 0-2 haahhahahahaha.


                          I missed the part when we started talking about Michigan...

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
                            Kind of like SEC speed is too much for Southern Miss?
                            what is UM record again?? We are also talking about UT who is almost more overrated than UM was....

                            Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                            XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                            Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                            http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              I missed the part where you were allowed to talk.

                              Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

                              Who Dat Nation!

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by saintsfan912 View Post
                                I missed the part where you were allowed to talk.
                                Oh, this guy is going down.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information