Heisman Watch Updated

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
    where does Chase Daniel rank on the Heisman list?

68/96 70.8 cmp%, 689 passing yards, 8 TDs 0 INTs
    They are some pretty impressive numbers, but they played Illinois and Ole Miss 2 teams that are not so good right now.
    Originally posted by nvot9
    I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
    Indianapolis Colts 13-3
    Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
    Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
    Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
      They are some pretty impressive numbers, but they played Illinois and Ole Miss 2 teams that are not so good right now.
      yea and who has Hawaii played? or Lousville?

Comment

Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
        yea and who has Hawaii played? or Lousville?
        Colt Brennan has 0% chance of winning the Heisman.
        I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
        Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
        Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Colt Brennan has 0% chance of winning the Heisman.
          Then why do the media folks constantly bring it up? Forget all the talk that I do. Look at the media attention on him. Why would they discuss him if he has 0% chance? Every time you say that you sound like you're taking it personal.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
            Then why do the media folks constantly bring it up? Forget all the talk that I do. Look at the media attention on him. Why would they discuss him if he has 0% chance? Every time you say that you sound like you're taking it personal.
            Because they are trying to make it a cinderella story because he goes to a WAC school. I guess the media forgets that when he was at Colorado he whipped out his weiner and started touching a coed.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
            Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
            Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

That's probably the toughest SOS out of all the Heisman candidates so far...
              I'm a state.

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan View Post
                That's probably the toughest SOS out of all the Heisman candidates so far...
                Well Desean Jackson did say Tennessee.... but I understand your arguement

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Because they are trying to make it a cinderella story because he goes to a WAC school. I guess the media forgets that when he was at Colorado he whipped out his weiner and started touching a coed.
                  If the media is trying to make a story out of it, then he has a chance! OH YEAH BABY!!!!!

...I knew all along that you know he has more than a 0% chance. That's why you're so upset about it. You don't want it to happen, but you see it happening. Suck it up baby. Face the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                    If the media is trying to make a story out of it, then he has a chance! OH YEAH BABY!!!!!

...I knew all along that you know he has more than a 0% chance. That's why you're so upset about it. You don't want it to happen, but you see it happening. Suck it up baby. Face the truth.
                    He has 0% chance. I dont care about what he did in Colorado. That doesnt bother me one bit. The Hawaii football program is a joke. They dont schedule anyone therefore he doesnt win the Heuman.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                    Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                    Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

He has 0% chance. I dont care about what he did in Colorado. That doesnt bother me one bit. The Hawaii football program is a joke. They dont schedule anyone therefore he doesnt win the Heuman.
                      I would hope he's not winning the "Heuman". lol.

Stop being a hater. It's making you sound ignorant. Hawaii tried to schedule a tougher schedule but no one wanted to play them for obvious reasons.

Comment

If the scores in the Lousville/Kentucky and BC/Georgia Tech games hold up, then Matt Ryan definitely deserves to move onto the board...he's absolutely carrying that team, especially considering that they are missing their best defensive player in Raji.

Credit goes to Guesswhosback

Comment

ok, I'm a homer, but if it's based on stats, Tiquan Underwood deserves a look. not necessarily votes or anything, but damn he's tearing it up.
                          We ALL bleed scarlet
                          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                            ok, I'm a homer, but if it's based on stats, Tiquan Underwood deserves a look. not necessarily votes or anything, but damn he's tearing it up.
                            buffalo, navy, norfolk st

play someone decent; im not sayin a powerhouse or anything, but a decent team; not a team ranked 119 in d-1a or a team playin its 1st d-1a opponent in school history, and hasnt had a winning season in d-1aa

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

brohm=goodbye/woodson=hello?

Comment

DeSean Jackson needs to be taken out of consideration. He is averaging like 30 yards a game and has yet to score a recieiving TD

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information