• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
    brohm=goodbye/woodson=hello?
    That's what I'm sayin'.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
      DeSean Jackson needs to be taken out of consideration. He is averaging like 30 yards a game and has yet to score a recieiving TD
      Agreed. You can't win the Heisman by having one big play in one game and then not producing in the other games. He had 25 yards on 8 touches (5 rec, 3 pr) last night. At least take him out of the top ten.
      I'm a state.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
        DeSean Jackson needs to be taken out of consideration. He is averaging like 30 yards a game and has yet to score a recieiving TD
        i like desean jackson as many of us do but hes still gotta put up the stats which is y i agree that he should be taken out of the top ten for heisman watch this week

Comment

Harper from Clemson needs to be taken into consideration...he's having a beast like season in the ACC

Comment

I really like Ray Rice I think he has a good shot at winning.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Originally posted by portermvp84 View Post
              I really like Ray Rice I think he has a good shot at winning.
              I agree. But people are in love with McFadden throwing a football against crappy teams this year and thus, impressing them. If people don't want to give the Heisman to Brennen for playing in a gimmicky office, what does that say about McFadden?

Originally posted by Halsey
              I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Sam Bradford needs to start getting attention. He won't win because he's a freshman, but he's putting up a helluva season. After tonight's game against Tulsa, his numbers are looking like this:

78%, 14 TD, 2 INT, 1000+ yards

Comment

Another guy who's not getting any attention...cullen harper, QB, Clemson...

he's one of the most efficient qb's in the nation...and he's got the tigers looking at winning the ACC....until he f's up...I think he deserves some attention...

Comment

Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
                    Another guy who's not getting any attention...cullen harper, QB, Clemson...

he's one of the most efficient qb's in the nation...and he's got the tigers looking at winning the ACC....until he f's up...I think he deserves some attention...
                    Heisman attention cmon man, he has been impressive but even in his own conference he isn't even a 10th of a player that Matt Ryan is, and having James Davis and CJ Spiller opens up so much for the QB. Andre Woodson needs to be atleast on the watch list, if Kentucky shocks the world and wins the SEC Woodson had better be the Heisman winner.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                      I agree. But people are in love with McFadden throwing a football against crappy teams this year and thus, impressing them. If people don't want to give the Heisman to Brennen for playing in a gimmicky office, what does that say about McFadden?
                      McFadden getting attention because of a gimmicky offense??? Have you watched them he carries his team every game until his legs fall off, Felix Jones is good no doubt and could be a good pro but if they had no D-mac this team would be lucky to win more than 5 games this year. The Wildcat is just a small part of him.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                        Heisman attention cmon man, he has been impressive but even in his own conference he isn't even a 10th of a player that Matt Ryan is, and having James Davis and CJ Spiller opens up so much for the QB. Andre Woodson needs to be atleast on the watch list, if Kentucky shocks the world and wins the SEC Woodson had better be the Heisman winner.
                        Woodson has to be atleast in the top 5 right now.
                        Originally posted by nvot9
                        I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                        Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                        Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                        Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                        Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information