Heisman Watch Updated

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heisman Watch Updated

Just updated the Heisman Watch for this week and there is a new addition to the Top 5. Check it out via the main page:

Scott Wright, President
    Draft Countdown.com
    www.draftcountdown.com

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
    www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Cant really argue with that. looks good Scott

Comment

Desean Jackson's punt return against Tennessee is a work of art. It deserves its own reward greater than the Heisman. If teams keep kicking to him, look out for him passing by some QBs, but that is a big IF.

Originally posted by Halsey
      I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
        Desean Jackson's punt return against Tennessee is a work of art. It deserves its own reward greater than the Heisman. If teams keep kicking to him, look out for him passing by some QBs, but that is a big IF.
        It does have it's own award. Its called the Randy Moss Award given to the nation's top return man. he actually won it last year in the award's first year

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
          It does have it's own award. Its called the Randy Moss Award given to the nation's top return man. he actually won it last year in the award's first year
          I know the award, I meant just that play was sick... But I'm sure he is going to win an award on some sports program or something. There given out like cupcakes. =D

Originally posted by Halsey
          I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Awwww... No love for my man Andre Woodson, oh well.

Comment

How can Hart be two spots ahead of Rice after last week? Hart played very well but Rice had a better game all things considered.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                You might as well just go for it on 4th down if you are going to kick to DeSean Jackson.

Comment

Seeing that some posters are giving Brennan a 0% chance to win it, I think your assessment is bad. ha ha.

Nice job Scott.

Comment

why no love for woodson?
                    Page 49, Atlanta Falcons Gameday Thread- Best...Page...Ever

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                      Seeing that some posters are giving Brennan a 0% chance to win it, I think your assessment is bad. ha ha.

Nice job Scott.
                      In all reality he has a 0% chance to win it.
                      Originally posted by nvot9
                      I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                      Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                      Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                      Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                      Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                        How can Hart be two spots ahead of Rice after last week? Hart played very well but Rice had a better game all things considered.
                        23 carries 188 yards and a clutch 54 yard TD to put Michigan up 32-31 late. Rice put up great numbers, but he did it against a much weaker team. (remember, Appalachian State was ranked #53 in the Sargarin rankings last year, ahead of MAC champion Central Michigan)
                        I'm a state.

Comment

I agree with some of them but Matt Ryan being left out doesn't make too much sense imo. ACC Preseason POY and 400 yards with 5 TDS week one.

Comment

Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
                            In all reality he has a 0% chance to win it.
                            Are you being serious? If he duplicates his stats from Week One over the whole season he will win. If he doesn't it will be a real shame.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

i am a firm believer that the QB of the best team in the country has an overwhelming advantage regardless of how good he actually is. Case in point Jason White, Eric Crouch, and Chris Weinke

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information