College Gameday Thread Week 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DChess View Post
    big east! usf! although its not thar big of an upset everybody's been talking about them upsetting aubrun since they scheduled them. defiantly gotta give props to the big east
    The Big East is definitely looking good.
    Originally posted by nvot9
    I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
    Indianapolis Colts 13-3
    Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
    Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
    Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
      Wow. Iowa State might be the worst team in the nation. They lost to a weak Kent State team last week and then lost to D1-AA Northern Iowa this week by 11. It's amazing how Bret Meyer went from being the next great dual threat QB as a sophomore to a guy who probably won't even get an UDFA look next spring. Hopefully teams will still recoginize Todd Blythe's talent
      Unforunately. I always root for him. I hope he turns it around.

Comment

• SuperKevin is right about Iowa being underrated, potential five first-round picks in our JR and SR class.

Olsen, Moeaki, Godfrey, King, Iwebema

Wisconsin, Bern, how is Hubbard?

Comment

• Originally posted by ToldLikeItIs View Post
          SuperKevin is right about Iowa being underrated, potential five first-round picks in our JR and SR class.

Olsen, Moeaki, Godfrey, King, Iwebema

Wisconsin, Bern, how is Hubbard?
          Hubbard is the best blocking WR in the country. He's probably a better blocker than their "TE" Travis Beckum

Comment

• I was inquiring about his injury

Comment

• Yeah, Beckum isnt' exactly known for his blocking.
              Moeaki is :)

Comment

• it looks like after this year that Moeaki might also be known for his hands :)

he had at least 2-3 great catches on Saturday...and idk about Godfrey being a first-second rounder, he's played pretty well so far this season but last season he was pretty bad (along with shada) neither is good at staying with their man and come up with huge plays when out of position, so unless Godfrey really improves this year I doubt he will be a first day pick IMO

Comment

• Treat, Godfrey is going to end the year with at least 8 interceptions, bank on it.

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information